What's new

What happens when all Bitcoin are mined in year 2140?

When all Bitcoin are mined, focus will now be on ethereum as the alternative to Bitcoin and at that text, people will have no other choice than to realize that crypto is their future. We need to look onwards towards a bank free future.
One of the things i have come to understand yhe whole aspect of these cryptocurency trading platform is that once there is a scarcity by way of all coin being mined,then you will begin to see fluctuations in the prices.

One of the things that is keeping bitcoin I life is miners reward. There is a way in which the rewards are going to be continuously halved from time to time.

Noting great happens miners switch to mine other coins, I think predict 100 years after conditions quit impossible, but at any condition miners earn their profit, because miners necessary to clear a transaction, so they earns money in form of fees.

When the total supply of bitcoins has been completely mind it won't be possible for more bitcoins to be created. I think they will redirect into mining of other cryptocurrency if such opportunity will still be in existence.

l know many of us must have read a lot of Bitcoin related topic and articles. What am l even saying? (laughs), there are more than enough blogs about Bitcoin, so we are well endowed with the information we need. With that note taken, l know some of us are aware that bitcoin mining will cease to continue in the year 2140 according to some high predictors.

This means literally means that there will be an automatic stop to production of new bitcoin starting from that date. It is expected that the price of bitcoin will rise high enough to stop miners from verifying transactions without creating new bitcoin.

However, the Miners’ reward will be in form of the transactions fees users pay. So what do you think will happen by them to Bitcoin miners when the pot runs dry?
As time is going forward the mining of Bitcoin becomes difficult so this will cause the price of Bitcoin to become unstoppable because difficult mining will give it a value.

Well, Me and I'm sorry, in the year 2040, I will probably not be alive anymore!
However, I do not believe at all that this cryptocurrency will permanently disappear!
But YOU, obviously more younger than me, probabily you'll could take the profit.
This I hope and I wish for you (y) :)
What do you mean by you'll not be alive, I don't think so, despite the fact I don't know you but I don't think it will be good to say that, despite the fact we don't hold out lives.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back