What's new

What factors do you consider before buying or selling crypto currencies?

Before you buy or sell crypto currencies, what are those factors you consider before finally deciding on whether or not to go ahead. I hope many members share so we can all be enlightened.
First of all their founder and team. Are they trusted or not. And also the plan they have for the future. Since some are just rug pulls and fold up in less than a year I'm so skeptical about buying any coin apart from eth, btc and bnb

One thing taught to me by my mentor was to always ensure to check the total market cap and total available supply - this would give me an insight to how well this coin would do or not. Once there's a limited supply with a sizeable market cap, there's opportunity there.

For you to carry out any investment in a coin,you will need to carryout due deligent research about the coin,you have to know the trade history and the contracts as well as the trade volume and the general market capitalisation.

You have to know the market value and the demand of such coin you either way to sell or buy, sometimes someone might get a coin for the future, with the assurance that one day such coin may grow in value and in want.

If you are interested to be buying and selling of cryptocurrency , you must be able to get a way you can be getting these cryptocurrency at a lower price so you can sell it at a higher price. That is the most important thing then others will follow such as dealing with trusted cryptocurrencies and so on.

The market cap of a particular cryptocurrency is one of the most important things I check before I buy. If it has a lot of potentials, and the market cap is very small then I will invest on it for a long term. If the market cap is big I will invest on for a short term.

may be, Before buying or selling a cryptocurrency, keep the following points in mind. A straightforward tip is to set a modest aim for trades when the cryptocurrency is consistently very volatile. Don't buy something just because it's cheap.

Carrying out for fundamental analysis before buying any cryptocurrency especially for long term is very important. You need to know the kind of team that are behind the project and you need to read their white paper.

Honestly I'm not a risky trader, iam only buys and sells already well established top 500 potential coins,whenever I notice any coin available in dip I buys and some time after I sells those coins

From my side few tips before invest in new coins,:-
first check the coins behind technology, and check which purpose that coin launch in market, check that new coins trusted score in websites may use social media also like twitter and telegram, plus check any trusted exchange or gaming platform supported that coin.

I technically and fundamentally analyse the markets and if I see a high tendency of rallying on a high timeframe I buy and when I see a shift in market structure I withdraw my profits.

I technically and fundamentally analyse the markets and if I see a high tendency of rallying on a high timeframe I buy and when I see a shift in market structure I withdraw my profits.
Before you can decide to buy a cryptocurrency you need to first know the best crypto to use, if you don't have the best cryptocurrency you'll definitely suffer.

Before you can decide to buy a cryptocurrency you need to first know the best crypto to use, if you don't have the best cryptocurrency you'll definitely suffer.
You are absolutely right about this, without knowing the best cryptocurrency to use, you would definitely not make the success you desire.
It is always good to backtest .

You are absolutely right about this, without knowing the best cryptocurrency to use, you would definitely not make the success you desire.
It is always good to backtest .
Yes, that's it, if you don't know the right cryptocurrency to invest in you'll definitely suffer, that's why I'll advise you to chose your favorite cryptocurrency.

Yes, that's it, if you don't know the right cryptocurrency to invest in you'll definitely suffer, that's why I'll advise you to chose your favorite cryptocurrency.
Indeed you've said it all, but sometimes it would be great to check the other cryptocurrencies for SMT divergence, it would give you a greater confluence for your investment plan.

Before you buy or sell crypto currencies, what are those factors you consider before finally deciding on whether or not to go ahead. I hope many members share so we can all be enlightened.
I tend to try and determine the trend of the coin on the market first. This is to see if the potential of the coin to garner profit upon investment is high. After that, I check the market cap and I inquire expert opinion on the coin

I tend to try and determine the trend of the coin on the market first. This is to see if the potential of the coin to garner profit upon investment is high. After that, I check the market cap and I inquire expert opinion on the coin
I admire how you systematically arrive at your investment decision.
I am as well going to copy the same style when I am about to start up my journey in cryptocurrencies investment.
Thank s

I admire how you systematically arrive at your investment decision.
I am as well going to copy the same style when I am about to start up my journey in cryptocurrencies investment.
Thank s
It is important to take note of all these factors before venturing into cryptocurrency investment otherwise the investment is likely to be a failure. Coins and projects with huge potential per your discretion are the way to go

Before buying a currency I do researches on its fundamentals because I believe in what they do not on what price do they have, and beside that you can learn many things about that certain crypto.

I believe if you know how to analyze the market you can be able to know the right time to buy and also to sell, this the first thing you need to know before you can invest on a coin.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back