What's new

What factors do you consider before buying or selling crypto currencies?

It is important to take note of all these factors before venturing into cryptocurrency investment otherwise the investment is likely to be a failure. Coins and projects with huge potential per your discretion are the way to go
I completely agree with you, these factors plays a great role in the life of the investor.
I would always apply the said systematic principles.

Indeed you've said it all, but sometimes it would be great to check the other cryptocurrencies for SMT divergence, it would give you a greater confluence for your investment plan.
That's true, in this journey of trading, we need to have a confluence, this will help us in spotting the right entry, and also a high probability setups, but sometimes our high probability becomes the low.

That's true, in this journey of trading, we need to have a confluence, this will help us in spotting the right entry, and also a high probability setups, but sometimes our high probability becomes the low.
We are not always right and it is Perfect to accept that fact.
Despite how confident with our setups and analysis we are .
It is perfect to accept that it might fail.

We are not always right and it is Perfect to accept that fact.
Despite how confident with our setups and analysis we are .
It is perfect to accept that it might fail.
That's true, there no method that Hits every single time everything is in perfect there's going to be losing transaction's, nothing is 70 percentage true in the forex market.

I completely agree with you, these factors plays a great role in the life of the investor.
I would always apply the said systematic principles.
Failure to look out for these factors will more often than not result in investment losses which are catastrophic. Never blindly follow experts on social media on what project to invest in, because some of them are paid by the owners of the coin

Actually there are alot of factors to be well considered before buying any coin from the internet such as it's potentions and history of invention so as to enable you know more about the coin you have purchased.

That's true, there no method that Hits every single time everything is in perfect there's going to be losing transaction's, nothing is 70 percentage true in the forex market.
If you are into cryptocurrency trading there are a lot of things you need to have things you need to have before you can think of investing on a crypto.

You are right , we just systematically approach the markets so we are being able to track our progress, our strengths and our weaknesses. That's how we grow.

You are right , we just systematically approach the markets so we are being able to track our progress, our strengths and our weaknesses. That's how we grow.
That's true, the best way you grow is by knowing our weakness, if we know our weakness I believe you can handle it, and if we do that we will stand a good chance of succeeding.

you should have a vision about the history of this crypto, also it's better to ask different people everywhere (forums, social media..).
There are lots of factors to look out for in a cryptocurency coin,the history of the coin should be consider,and then those behind the coin as well as the capitalisation of the coin.

Please I want you to know that If it is a new coin obviously it won't have history but you just need to know more about the history and successful projects carried by the company behind it and of it is already existing coins check out the trade volume, market cap and price trend

Please I want you to know that If it is a new coin obviously it won't have history but you just need to know more about the history and successful projects carried by the company behind it and of it is already existing coins check out the trade volume, market cap and price trend
Before I buy any cryptocurrency I must first make research about it, I'm doing this because of the scam that we have online, I believe that's the only way to be safe.

Well , we just have to be very sceptical when the price of bitcoins is at its peak that's among the most important thing we have to know in case it has to drop or to be in a serious bearish downtrend

Well , we just have to be very sceptical when the price of bitcoins is at its peak that's among the most important thing we have to know in case it has to drop or to be in a serious bearish downtrend
That's true, Bitcoin is nicely moving down but we are now stock in a range the market failed to make another lower low, it keeps trading in a range, if you trade Bitcoin you'll definitely understand what I mean.

That's true, Bitcoin is nicely moving down but we are now stock in a range the market failed to make another lower low, it keeps trading in a range, if you trade Bitcoin you'll definitely understand what I mean.
I understand perfectly what you are saying. The ranging market is between 18000 dollars and 20,000 dollars. We didn't know what would happen, but we believe the price might likely reverse.

I always consider what the team is building and also the things that are likely to happen or not happen with that particular talking in the near future.

I understand perfectly what you are saying. The ranging market is between 18000 dollars and 20,000 dollars. We didn't know what would happen, but we believe the price might likely reverse.
That's a must, the market will not be down for a long time, Bitcoin has hit 16k it has breaks the range as expected we might see a continuation of lower prices.

Before you can buy any cryptocurrency you need to have the knowledge of technical analysis, if you don't have the knowledge I don't think you'll know the right time to buy.

The truth is that there are several factors that I consider like market sentiment around that particular currency and what the team have been building over sometime.

Before you can buy any cryptocurrency you need to have the knowledge of technical analysis, if you don't have the knowledge I don't think you'll know the right time to buy.
You are right, you are not expected to invest your money blindly without having the good knowledge, if you do that you can lose a lot of money, I'll advise you to know how many it works.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back