What's new

What factors do you consider before buying or selling crypto currencies?

You are right, you are not expected to invest your money blindly without having the good knowledge, if you do that you can lose a lot of money, I'll advise you to know how many it works.
That's what a lot of people do this day's, if you are good at investing your money blindly you'll definitely lose it, having the knowledge is what that matters but a lot of people don't understand this.

That's what a lot of people do this day's, if you are good at investing your money blindly you'll definitely lose it, having the knowledge is what that matters but a lot of people don't understand this.
You have said it all, if you don't have idea on what you are investing your money on you'll definitely lose it, having the good experience is very important but a lot of people don't get it.

You have said it all, if you don't have idea on what you are investing your money on you'll definitely lose it, having the good experience is very important but a lot of people don't get it.
Investment is very risky if you want to be in a safer side you are expected to have the right knowledge if what investment is all about, that's the best right way to get what you want.
That's completely true, that's were a lot of people fail, they don't have the knowledge of what investment is all about they ended up losing all that they have.

I just check if the coin project will be a successful one and i also check the market cap of the coin. Most times if the market cap is too much, i won't invest in that coin

Investment is very risky if you want to be in a safer side you are expected to have the right knowledge if what investment is all about, that's the best right way to get what you want.

That's completely true, that's were a lot of people fail, they don't have the knowledge of what investment is all about they ended up losing all that they have.
If you don't have the knowledge of what you are investing your money on you'll definitely lose it, a lot of people don't understand this, most of them will loss a lot of money and they will later start saying it's a scam.

If you don't have the knowledge of what you are investing your money on you'll definitely lose it, a lot of people don't understand this, most of them will loss a lot of money and they will later start saying it's a scam.
If you don't want to lose your money on investment, you need to have the right knowledge before investing your money, a lot of people have failed because of this same reason.

If you don't want to lose your money on investment, you need to have the right knowledge before investing your money, a lot of people have failed because of this same reason.
I completely agree with you, a lot of people are going the wrong way we need to correct them especially this newbies, they invest their money on everything they see online.

I completely agree with you, a lot of people are going the wrong way we need to correct them especially this newbies, they invest their money on everything they see online.
You are right, we are expected to correct them, if I came across this kinds of people I use to try my best to make them understand, I believe this just the best way to reduce the numbers of scams.

You are right, we are expected to correct them, if I came across this kinds of people I use to try my best to make them understand, I believe this just the best way to reduce the numbers of scams.
That's true, if you come across such kinds of people you can give them the knowledge on how scammers scam people, a lot of people are losing money online.

That's true, if you come across such kinds of people you can give them the knowledge on how scammers scam people, a lot of people are losing money online.
You are right, most of them don't have this knowledge, most newbies fall for scamming platforms easily because they don't have the right knowledge.

You are right, most of them don't have this knowledge, most newbies fall for scamming platforms easily because they don't have the right knowledge.
That's just the fact about it, those kinds of people that don't have the knowledge easily fall for scamming platforms online, that's why you need to take your time and learn.

That's just the fact about it, those kinds of people that don't have the knowledge easily fall for scamming platforms online, that's why you need to take your time and learn.
That's just the truth sir, if you take your time and learn you can hardly fall for scamming platforms online, a lot of people don't consider this, they ended up falling for scamming platforms.

That's just the truth sir, if you take your time and learn you can hardly fall for scamming platforms online, a lot of people don't consider this, they ended up falling for scamming platforms.
If you have the good knowledge you can hardly fail,but you need to go through a lot of process, you also need to understand that starting up will not be easy.

If you have the good knowledge you can hardly fail,but you need to go through a lot of process, you also need to understand that starting up will not be easy.
While we are starting up anything for the very first time we do face a lot of challenges that will lure us down, but if you know what you are doing you'll definitely succeed.

While we are starting up anything for the very first time we do face a lot of challenges that will lure us down, but if you know what you are doing you'll definitely succeed.
Challenges are inevitable especially if we are starting up a business for the very first time,you need to have a lot of experience before you can run your business perfectly.

Challenges are inevitable especially if we are starting up a business for the very first time,you need to have a lot of experience before you can run your business perfectly.
I agree with what you've just said, challenges are inevitable, just put it on mind that you are going to face them especially if you having a business.

I agree with what you've just said, challenges are inevitable, just put it on mind that you are going to face them especially if you having a business.
That's true I'm glad you've understand this, if you are starting up a business for the very first time you are going to go through a lot, it only takes a strong individual to stand it.

That's true I'm glad you've understand this, if you are starting up a business for the very first time you are going to go through a lot, it only takes a strong individual to stand it.
That's exactly the point, if you are starting a business for the very first time you need to know that you'll go through a lot, some people don't want to go through failure, it doesn't work like that.

As for existing coins , I will check their charts while for new coins I will read their white paper and check the company behind the coin.
Thati is if the investor knows how to properlly read charts,the capitalisation is another things that investors usually look at,and then those behind the coin and the performance in the market.

I basically check the news and the price chart to check for confluences that would aid me to arrive at a very technical decision. Technical and fundamental analysis is my strategy.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back