What's new

What does being a developer mean to you

I find the coding and tech development field really interesting, but I stopped on my tracks when I was three months into learning it. I wasn't that interested in it.

A developer is someone who has gained expertise mostly from gaining experience in creating a new model or remodifying a program etc

I have zero knowledge about being a developer. Coding is not part of any skill I own, unlike writing. I have a few friends who are taking a career in tech-related and they are good.

I'm still getting to know the ropes of basic front end developement but I'm being limited by resources but with Time I'll over come it

I believe that the meaning of being a developer is something that is very simple that you don't need a dictionary to explain it for yourself because it means being someone who create a website.

It is really a good idea to learn skills in addition to what other business one is doing, so you are on the right track. But I am not into any web development at the moment, but it is really interesting to learn new things as no knowledge is a waste. Thanks for sharing.

Being a website or a project developer require a lot of dedication and focus. Someone who wants to become a developer must be very intelligent and pay attention to the details.

When you are a creator, you have a better chance at determining your financial situation because you are the one who offers the highest point of service to the people.

Developers are those who are being charged with the responsibility of bringing an abstract idea into reality. Also, a developer is someone who brings about novel and creative ideas.

A developer is someone that can actually turn something that is so intangible into something that is very tangible in the society or someone that can use a small amount of money to create a job for at least two or three more people by setting up a business.

Over the last couple of months , I have been learning some new skills and putting them into good practice and it has been fun and very much enjoyable. I have come across stuff I would have never learnt if I never tried.
I’m still learning new things along the way but being a frontend developer has been amazing for me.
Where do you belong in the tech space?
Well from the topic and what you actully put dow in your content are quit different.But to be a developer of certain apps,you really need to get the basic and specific knowledge about how to develop apps that end users can be able to use,it can be an engineering apps or a gaming app.

What it means by being a developer, means so many things depending on the perspective you are referring to. Yiu many be a software developer, a property developer, an economic structural developer. This depends on what you refer to. But being a developer means someone who introduce new ideas into a system.

A developer is one who has an idea of creativity and puts this ideas to work.
You can be a web developer or a business developer.
It varies depending on what type of idea that you have

There are different kinds of develop, we have we developers, software developer, property developer etc. All these I mentioned have one thing in common, they see a need or s problem and come up with the solution to tackle the problem. Real estate developers see a need for housing at a particular cities or region and they come up with the project s to solve the problem.

Over the last couple of months , I have been learning some new skills and putting them into good practice and it has been fun and very much enjoyable. I have come across stuff I would have never learnt if I never tried.
I’m still learning new things along the way but being a frontend developer has been amazing for me.
Where do you belong in the tech space?
The one thing that I find very interesting when it comes to the technological Workspace is coding that goes behind Every website that is created and every software platform that is created as well because that is the heart of any development.

Their are different type of developer likes Front End Developer, Back End Developer, Full stake developer, Gaming developer and app developers. They are people who makes great website and transform idea of person in real working project.

Their are different type of developer likes Front End Developer, Back End Developer, Full stake developer, Gaming developer and app developers. They are people who makes great website and transform idea of person in real working project.
I think that what you have raised here is very important because it does show that there is a lot of different types of developers that are involved in a single project and a lot of people think that it is a single person that is working across all the divisions.

Yes apart from Full stack developer, most of them work in different part of development but Full stack developer can work on both sides and more talented then other developers. That's why their par brackets is higher then others.

Yes apart from Full stack developer, most of them work in different part of development but Full stack developer can work on both sides and more talented then other developers. That's why their par brackets is higher then others.
There is a lot of areas in development and each has its own importance. The way that i look at it is like a chain and if one link is weak or break then the whole system will fall apart.

Yes that's correct and as you said everyone have their own importance which means if we don't have proper chain then we might not see desired end product for developer.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back