What's new

What does being a developer mean to you

It is really unfortunate that you didn't clarify the kind of developer you are talking about because in my profession, we have what we called property developer these are those that help anybody make their dreams of getting property come to reality by signing agreement or enter into contract.

Android Developer Options allow you to enable debugging over USB, capture bug reports on to your Android device, and show CPU usage on screen to measure the impact of your software

Hidden in the Android Settings app is a secret menu called Developer Options that gives you access to all kinds of useful tools and tweaks. If you know how to uncover it, you can take advantage, and there are a handful of helpful things you can do. For example, you can transform the look of your phone and even fake your GPS location.

Android Developer Options allow you to enable debugging over USB, capture bug reports on to your Android device, and show CPU usage on screen to measure the impact of your software

I this being a developer involve creating apps or websites, this also involves creating additional help to an already made app or software

Over the last couple of months , I have been learning some new skills and putting them into good practice and it has been fun and very much enjoyable. I have come across stuff I would have never learnt if I never tried.
I’m still learning new things along the way but being a frontend developer has been amazing for me.
Where do you belong in the tech space?
I understand that being a developer means a person who builds a websites, designs it and helps the company to manage the website all the time.

Being a developer is one of the things I would love to be very good at it in the future. Developing meaningful softwares mean that I can solve problems while still earning some very good decent side money from it also.

Well, I am not a developer and never attempted to learn programming. However, in the recent time, especially after I started working online, I got this impression that I should be learning coding.

I don't know much about being a developer,but learnt something about software and hardware of a computer back then and it really help me to understand so many things about tech I guess.
Over the last couple of months , I have been learning some new skills and putting them into good practice and it has been fun and very much enjoyable. I have come across stuff I would have never learnt if I never tried.
I’m still learning new things along the way but being a frontend developer has been amazing for me.
Where do you belong in the tech space?

In the tech space, I'm interested in software development as it is one of the best ways to make money passively. This is especially interesting in my country where so many business owners are trying to gain online presence.

Being a website developer as always been what I have wanted to be but due to some circumstances beyond my control I couldn't be come that so I will say that being a website designer, still, great work

We have hired a total of 4 website developers for our office website during my tenure. Aside from the website design, they also handled the 3rd parties particularly the hosting provide and the domain name registration and renewal. For the maintenance that is part of their job that includes troubleshooting for errors and malware.

A developer most times help to build up website and maybe even take care of them which is why they are busy people who hardly have time for themselves.

From the context of your statement on the developer question, I would say that a developer is someone that creates and app or website for personal use or for others

Though you did not mention the type of developer you mean in your inquest.We have in different developer in various profession,their role and function has to do with bringing on into reality a conception.It could be in web design,or as a real estate property player.They help bring an idea into reality.

Since I started my web development career. It have been a way of live to me . I love the job so much. Am still learning thou. But am in love with my job. That's so good for me. It is my life. I hope to make money with it

Since I started my web development career. It have been a way of live to me . I love the job so much. Am still learning thou. But am in love with my job. That's so good for me. It is my life. I hope to make money with it
Wishing you the best and I believe your being passionate about it is enough to drive you to success even when things ain't working well.

Frankly speaking I am not a developer. Well, I have this desire to learn programming, I have even enrolled for programming courses on various learning sites, but due to time constrains I have not been able to start the courses.

I belong into the advertising space in the tech space. I promote goods and services for companies online and it's really fun doing it and also making money from the skill.

A web developer is actually somebody whose job is to design web sites and web applications for people based on a particular framework that they choose .

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back