What do you use Bitcoin For?

Nomad

Staff member
40,000 Post Club
Jan 5, 2021
USD
$1.0000USD
Biznotes
Until 2019, I was using Bitcoin mainly as a payment service. I asked my clients to pay vias BTC and I would withdraw BTC as a fiat currency to pay my bills. However, since the beginning of 2020, I started holding my BTC payment. These days I use BTC mostly as an investment. I am basically a long-term, investor.

Until 2019, I was using Bitcoin mainly as a payment service. I asked my clients to pay vias BTC and I would withdraw BTC as a fiat currency to pay my bills. However, since the beginning of 2020, I started holding my BTC payment. These days I use BTC mostly as an investment. I am basically a long-term, investor.
How were you withdrawing the BTC you received as a fiat currency, did you use a specific money transfer or other exchanger for the service.

I am mostly using my crypto to get other forum currency and get paid at a high amount in Paypal but I am also planning to invest some amount

Bitcoin is the best long term investment because it has a high potential to grow more than it's ATH.

Bitcoin is the best long term investment because it has a high potential to grow more than it's ATH.
I have my earnings in LTC at present, I can swap it for bitcoins but I am still not thinking about investment as the situation for crypto is not yet favorable in India

Bitcoin being a decentralized digital currency affords me the opportunity to use it for several purposes.

I use it for online purchases, money transfers, and othe financial transactions. I use bitcoin for any online business that accepts Bitcoin as a form of payment.

I use it mainly as an investment although I have also come to use it as a method of payment from time to time and as a tip as well.

I mostly use bitcoin for sending and receiving money. However, nowadays, I am using other cryptocurrencies such as Litecoin to receive money because its transaction fee is quite low.

I no longer use bitcoin to withdraw because I noticed that it has high charges

One of the major issues of Bitcoin as a payment form is high transaction fees and low transaction speed. Litecoin was actually created as an answer to these problems. Even after 12 years of its creation, Litecoin continues to be a popular payment form. Over the years Bitcoin has grown as an asset rather than a payment form.

I don't use bitcoin for payment, but only for investment, because the bitcoin network is expensive for transfers between wallets, so I buy this token and sell it on the same exchange. And in my opinion, this is quite a smart decision

Most people say they don't use Bitcoin as a means of payment and it's a shame because it was what it was created for, as an electronic peer 2 peer system, but the protocol deviated from its purpose and is now unusable on the main chain.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back