What's new

What do you understand by defensive stock

many people today have lost their dream businesses because they fail to learn from their mistake. It is not a bad thing to make a mistake but it is bad if not learned from. Mistake should teach us to be better and not bitter.

Defensive stock is a stock that provides profit and earning irrespective of the state of the the market
Defensive stock should not be confused with defense stocks , which are the stocks of companies that manufacture things like weapons, ammunition, and fighter jets and other war weapons

Defensive stock is a stock that provides consistent dividends and stable earnings regardless of the state of the overall stock market. There is a constant demand for their products, so defensive stocks intend to be more stable during the various phases of the business cycle. Defensive stocks should not be confused with defense stocks. Defense stock are the weapon use by a country like tanks, fighter jets, and weapons.
Post automatically merged:

Defensive stock is a stock that provides consistent dividends and stable earnings regardless of the state of the overall stock market. There is a constant demand for their products, so defensive stocks intend to be more stable during the various phases of the business cycle. Defensive stocks should not be confused with defense stocks. Defense stock are the weapon use by a country like tanks, fighter jets, and weapons.

A defensive stock and defense stock are different, so we should not mix them, a defensive stock is a stock that provide consistent returns, regardless of how the stock market or the economy is doing, they belongs to well established company that offers and manufacture weapons.

A defensive stock is a stock which, regardless of the state of the overall stock market, provides steady dividends and stable earnings. The demand for their goods is constant, so protective inventories appear to be more robust across the different stages of the business cycle.

What I do understand by the word defensive stock is when trying to secure ursef by going short or placing not too much on trades that you don't really understand or know the there it would move towards

I read about this on a news report that it is a kind of stovk that doesn't go down much and also doesn't give much interest or dividends when investing in it.

Can someone enlighting me more about this type of stock and is it advisable to have a share of the stock.
A defensive stock is a stock that provides consistent dividends and stable earnings regardless of the state of the overall stock market. There is a constant demand for their products, so defensive stocks tend to be more stable during the various phases of the business cycle

Defensive cost is a stock that provides consistent dividends and stable earnings regardless of the state of the overall stock market. Defensive stock tend to be more stable during the various phases of the business cycle,they give reliable stable earnings, they have the potential to to hold up fairly well during recession

Defense stock is a stock that, regardless of the state of the overall stock market, offers steady dividends and stable earnings. There is a constant demand for their goods, so during the different phases of the business cycle, defensive stocks appear to be more stable.

Defence stock or stable stock refersto the stocks that provides continuous dividend. This helps investors to have a guarantee earnings and it helps them to have stability. Investors prefer to go for defence stocks.

Last edited:
Defensive has lots of benefits. You can't record much loss even with bad market downfall. They are the best picks for investors who like to manage their risks.
A defensive stock is a stock that gives reliable profits and stable income paying little mind to the condition of the general stock market.Defensive stocks ought not be mistaken for protection stocks, which are the supplies of organizations that fabricate things

One thng to understand about defensive stock is that their companies that offers this type of stock knows that their products are somehow essenciala and by so they have contineous earnings on its portfolio share irrespectie of the economic situation.

Well first time hearing and learning about this, it's more like the stable coins then. Lots of informational materials on this defensive stocks too, the earnings are consistent irrespective of the overall market situation

I don't think I have heard of defensive stocks, but what you described is familiar there are a lot of stocks out there that don't increase and decrease much in value. I don't know whether they call them 'defensive stocks

The stock market rise and fall with the performance of a company and also due to the buying and selling habit. if lot of people are buying the share price goes of and if a lot of people are selling share price goes down.

From the name, I think you can have an idea of what they are. Since you've asked around, I can say something based on what you highlighted there.
These stocks behave more like bonds and mutual funds or might be stocks of such companies. They're almost impossible to fail.

I read about this on a news report that it is a kind of stovk that doesn't go down much and also doesn't give much interest or dividends when investing in it.

Can someone enlighting me more about this type of stock and is it advisable to have a share of the stock.
A defensive stock provides security against fluctuations so that the earnings are stable. Defensive stocks are reliable because they yield consistently despite the state of the stock market.

About little knowledge of defence stock,it is a term use to describe a kind of stock in the trading market platform,where in the general out look their prices are some how stable and the value are the same.

Defensive stock is a stock that gives consistent and stable earnings in spite of difficult economic conditions. They might not offer the same chance to earn huge profits due to their stability in the market but at least profit is guaranteed and does not fluctuate that much over a period

Defensive stocks are stocks that give dividends even at a bad economic state, these stocks aren't affected by recession, or any kind of global melt down, these stocks are stable and can be relied on. These are always offered by very big companies that have made names already.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back