What do you understand by defensive stock

Peterlight

The man for the job
1000 Posts Club
Sep 27, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I read about this on a news report that it is a kind of stovk that doesn't go down much and also doesn't give much interest or dividends when investing in it.

Can someone enlighting me more about this type of stock and is it advisable to have a share of the stock.

Defense cost refers to all costs of defending against a lawsuit. These expensive includes the cost of hiring a lawyer, court fees, investigations, gathering facts, filling legal paperwork and other related costs

A defensive stock is a stock that provides consistent dividends and stable earnings regardless of the state of the overall stock market. There is a constant demand for their products, so defensive stocks tend to be more stable during the various phases of the business cycle.

I'm also hearing about this defensive stock for the first time, maybe I will make researches about it. It looks like a component of stock and shares trading. Why didn't read the complete article about this field to bring the best result out of it.

A defensive stock is a stock that provides consistent dividends and stable earnings regardless of the state of the overall stock market. ...Defensive stocks should not be confused with defense stocks, which are the stocks of companies that manufacture things like weapons, ammunition, and fighter jets.

A defensive stock is a stock that provides consistent dividends and stable earnings regardless of the state of the overall stock market. There is a constant demand for their products, so defensive stocks tend to be more stable during the various phases of the business cycle. A defensive stock is a stock that provides consistent dividends and stable earnings regardless of the state of the overall stock market.

From what I remember defensive means giving you a defense against fluctuation so a defensive stock has a stable value that gives you the advantage when it comes to profitability. The company with a defensive stock is usually a consumer company like the manufacturers of soda or beer and also the makers of detergent soap. Their products are patronized by the general public and in a regular frequency so the financial performance is exceptional.
  • Consumers
  • Dividend
  • Drafts
  • Earn money from home

I think defensive stocks are stocks that comes with dividends. You hardly lose your money in those kind of stocks but the profit that comes with it annually is very low compared to when you go into Capital appreciation stocks in the stock market.

You earn consistently when you invest in defensive stock.The dividend payment in this kind of stock is not determine with the activities of the stock market.what ever the economy situation it won't be affected.

Defensive stock suggests that its a shield for investors investment against risk and loss.defensive stock privide stability to the investors at a time when market stability is on risk.mostly investors buy this type of stock when they get to know that eceonomy is about to downturn.

According to my knowledge the defensive stock is the stock that provides you consistent and profitable earnings. On the other hand it is also the stock which is always remains available at any time you need it.

To be very serious and very honest with the people this is really my first time of hearing this thing I don't know what they are and how they work and from the conmment i just read I come to know that people don't even know the meaning of this thing as people are giving different answers, I don't even know which one to take again, I'm waiting for someone who knows the real meaning of this thing to explain for the understanding of everybody, am still following

A defensive stock is one that gives dividends constantly from time to time and stable earnings despite the condition of the stockmarket.
A defensive stock guatantees your earnings remain stable even during economic recession.

To be very serious and very honest with the people this is really my first time of hearing this thing I don't know what they are and how they work and from the conmment i just read I come to know that people don't even know the meaning of this thing as people are giving different answers, I don't even know which one to take again, I'm waiting for someone who knows the real meaning of this thing to explain for the understanding of everybody, am still following
Its quite easy, most of the replies are just the same thing.

Defensive stock, is not like other stocks you can buy. It give you dividend, or profits that is constant in value.

The companies with this type of stock are those whose products are always needed, no matter how bad the economy is, like food industry.

Defensive stocks are stocks with high dividends, is deferent from other kinds of stock that you can buy online, it gives you permanent dividends, but getting it is not that easy, it's called defensive because it doesn't fail even if other stocks disappoint it doesn't.

A defensive stock is a stock that gives steady profits and stable income paying little mind to the condition of the general securities exchange. There is a steady interest for their items, so defensive stocks will in general be more steady during the different periods of the business cycle.

According to what I read on defensive stocks I understood that a defensive stock is a stock that provides consistent returns, regardless of how the stock market or economy is.
A defensive stock is also one in which a company's earnings and revenues have the potential to hold up fairly well during a recession.

A defensive stock is one in which a company's earnings and revenues have the potential to hold up fairly well during a recession,” explains equity portfolio manager, Alan Wilson.

A defensive stock is a stock which, regardless of the state of the overall stock market, provides steady dividends and stable earnings. There is a constant demand for their goods, so during the different phases of the business cycle, defensive stocks appear to be more stable.

A defensive stock is a stock that gives reliable profits and stable income paying little mind to the condition of the general stock market.Defensive stocks ought not be mistaken for protection stocks, which are the supplies of organizations that fabricate things

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back