What's new

What do you understand by branding

Branding is like associating a particular product with a particular kind of appearance that it becomes easily distinguished and recognisable in the market.
Without a good product branding it will be very difficult for your product to be separated from several products that have the same features with your own product.

Branding can be a very powerful tools for a company. Sometimes a brand of a company usually worse than the entire asset of the company.

Branding is that unique identity that a business adopts for itself or its products, through logos, design, name, with which they use in identified separately from others.

Brandon is very important for any business that really wants to succeed because gives them the name and recognition in public space.

Without a good product branding it will be very difficult for your product to be separated from several products that have the same features with your own product.
Thank you! You understand what I am trying to shed light on, please if branding is meant to different s product then what is the use of trademark?

When you're into branding, then you're meant to deploy means of making your products catchy, adding uniqueness and concepts to them all.

Thank you, I pride myself in knowing about business and what it entails because I wish to be fully concentrated in businesses later in life but what I don't quite understand is the difference between trademark and branding
It is very good that you are very good in business and you know what you really want and any business that you want to start you make sure you research about it before venturing into the business and I would love to how do you as my business mentor if you don't mind.

Branding involves more of
Branding is the process of improving the overall outlook of a product in order to create uniqueness in the market. This can serve as a good market strategy in order to create awareness and give a product individual values.
Yeah improving the uniqueness of a good to describe its quality and separate it from other existing product , I think it's another strategy for promoting

Many people usually mistake Branding for logo which is definitely not the same, even though logo helps people to identify your brand.

Thank you! You understand what I am trying to shed light on, please if branding is meant to different s product then what is the use of trademark?
Trademark is also a form of branding because it helps to differentiate your business from others. Some companies might still copy the way you package your products but your trademark will never be copied because it is backed by law.

It is very good that you are very good in business and you know what you really want and any business that you want to start you make sure you research about it before venturing into the business and I would love to how do you as my business mentor if you don't mind.
Lol, business mentor? I don't really have much experience in business I only know the theoretical aspect about it but I would like to share my knowledge with you of course.

Branding is the what makes your products unique from other products , the way you package and seal your products which makes it looks special and attracts customer.
I have a very Basic understanding of what branding of a business means, but I want to really get to know what it entails in a very simplified manner.
Branding is important for business, before we can talk about the importance or why we need branding in a business, we should have a simplified meaning of the term branding, so guys what do you think that branding is?

Branding is the what makes your products unique from other products , the way you package and seal your products which makes it looks special and attracts customer.
Most times I think that Branding is associated with the name or good name that a business has gotten over time and this is the reason why most customers would be easily recognise that product and the market and they would never want to patronize any other products besides that one.

Branding is the process of improving the overall outlook of a product in order to create uniqueness in the market. This can serve as a good market strategy in order to create awareness and give a product individual values.

Branding, in simple words, means to make your product's name look more appealing as compared to other products name. Samsung is a brand and when you hear about samsung, you forget about other local brands. This is what branding actually mean.

Branding is all about making your products to be unique in the market in quality features and above it likes in the market.

Branding is all about making your products to be unique in the market in quality features and above it likes in the market.
Well I completely agree with you that Brandon has to do with making your product will be quite unique so that whenever you're customer sees your product he will be able to distinguish it from every other products that is similar to yours because of the branding that comes with your product.

Branding is a way in which you uniquely set yourself aside from your competition. You know that was it can be a way in which you present yourself to the general public and how you do things.

Branding is that unique identity that a business adopts for itself or its products, through logos, design, name, with which they use in identified separately from others.
It is like the soap of Johnson and Johnson. The mere mention of soap gives one the idea that it is the Johnson and Johnson soap because it is the most popular soap here.

It is like the soap of Johnson and Johnson. The mere mention of soap gives one the idea that it is the Johnson and Johnson soap because it is the most popular soap here.
That is to say that Johnson and Johnson really have a very big and popular soap brand in your country and I don't think that there is any company in my country that has such a big brand in the soap industry for one to just think about their brand whenever the name so is mentioned.

Branding is that unique characteristic that differentiate a business identity from others, such are products or commodity colours, pictures, sizes and quality which makes it stand out from other competitions within market settings.
Yes branding is that unique identity that always makes a business out fit to stand out from its contemporaries.Whenever a business outfit changes its site outlook,colour or logo design amongst other things,branding has just occure.Branding is what stays in the heart of customers long when the marketing campaign has ended.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back