What's new

What do you understand by branding

What I remember of branding is that it is a strategy used to get more customers,mostly branding is like the certification of a good to a particular company.

What I remember of branding is that it is a strategy used to get more customers,mostly branding is like the certification of a good to a particular company.
Branding makes your products to be more appealing to your potential customers. Branding your products also makes it easier for people to differentiate it from similar products in the markets.

Branding is tying your products and services to your brand name. It's good to brand your business to make it unique. It also makes your customers trust you the more and feel safe to patronize you.

Branding is the process of improving the overall outlook of a product in order to create uniqueness in the market. This can serve as a good market strategy in order to create awareness and give a product individual values.

Branding is also related to psychology. You just need to manufacture your product and make people think that your product is the only best product in the market and no other product is as good as yours. It's a game of psychology.

Branding makes your products to be more appealing to your potential customers. Branding your products also makes it easier for people to differentiate it from similar products in the markets.
True, but branding can also be cost consuming in the sense that you would incur more expenses when trying to trademark your product which some countries don't want

I have a very Basic understanding of what branding of a business means, but I want to really get to know what it entails in a very simplified manner.
Branding is important for business, before we can talk about the importance or why we need branding in a business, we should have a simplified meaning of the term branding, so guys what do you think that branding is?
Branding always makes me think of a brand name item.
For instance, if you go to a grocery store.. many of them will have the cheaper, store version items (which in itself can be a brand name) .. but then you have the real brand name items.
Take cheese, for example.
If you go to Walmart, there’s “Great Value” cheese. That’s the cheaper, store version cheese instead of the much bigger, more popular brand names like Kraft or Sargento.
🙂 🧀

Brandon is creating a unique statement for your business and its associates. brandy makes you stand out among the competitors in the marketplace.

Branding is something that takes an ordinary site or business into something extremely attractive. That's why most people refer to it as rebranding.

Branding is more about what differenciates your product from other products , if you have a quality brand for your product , it will really go far in aiding more sucess for the said product too

Turn your spare time fun into a money making hobby. Why not get the cash rolling in with these frugal hobbies that make money?

From my own understanding branding is having something or making something different from the way other people do by colours design and many more.

Every business comes with it's brand and this is what set it out from existing competitors and also makes it unique and different from fake ones. Companies with good brand are easily identified where their product is and gives them a good reputation in the market

Branding is the process of improving the overall outlook of a product in order to create uniqueness in the market. This can serve as a good market strategy in order to create awareness and give a product individual values.
Brandingis everything about a product this is what sell the products to the market is encompass the packaging the quality and also the name of the product.

Branding always makes me think of a brand name item.
For instance, if you go to a grocery store.. many of them will have the cheaper, store version items (which in itself can be a brand name) .. but then you have the real brand name items.
Take cheese, for example.
If you go to Walmart, there’s “Great Value” cheese. That’s the cheaper, store version cheese instead of the much bigger, more popular brand names like Kraft or Sargento.
🙂 🧀
As for me I will always go for the brand name rather than any cheaper version of the high thing because as far as I'm concerned the brand really gives the product some quality and some consistency which any other version of that product would not give me.

True, but branding can also be cost consuming in the sense that you would incur more expenses when trying to trademark your product which some countries don't want
In your quest to make more profits, you will have to make some sacrifices also. Branding your products tends to increase the market sales volume of your products.

Branding is like associating a particular product with a particular kind of appearance that it becomes easily distinguished and recognisable in the market.
In your quest to make more profits, you will have to make some sacrifices also. Branding your products tends to increase the market sales volume of your products.

Branding is like associating a particular product with a particular kind of appearance that it becomes easily distinguished and recognisable in the market.
This is the most simplest definition of a kind of understanding everyone should always make sure that they have rounding in mind whenever they want to start a business so as to enable your customers to keep on patronizing the business.

This is the most simplest definition of a kind of understanding everyone should always make sure that they have rounding in mind whenever they want to start a business so as to enable your customers to keep on patronizing the business.
Thank you, I pride myself in knowing about business and what it entails because I wish to be fully concentrated in businesses later in life but what I don't quite understand is the difference between trademark and branding

Branding is the process of creating a strong, positive perception of a company, its products or services in the customer's mind by combining such elements as logo, design, mission statement, and a consistent theme throughout all marketing communications.

Branding is simply carving out your own unique identity in a particular marketplace or industry. Your brand would define or stand for what you do in clear terms even when you haven't spelt out your services or what you do.
Things like your logo, motto, ad style or a particular product make up your brand

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back