What's new

What do you understand by branding

Having an idea of establishing a company. First you'll think of a name to give to it, the name there is the brand. Secondly if you're to get maybe a polo to crest your brand, that is called branding.

Branding means redesigning your business services or products to suite the current market. When you package your business to attract more customers it's called branding. We have so many ways in which you can brad your business.

Nice one, some might even say branding is the image of the business or company. It is also a marketing strategy, which is why most business owners or company but in alot of efforts to change their product designs once in awhile to attract people.

Most, businesses that are not doing well need to be rebranded because it is the only way that the business will have a new face in the eyes of the prospective buyers that are looking for it.

To me branding is that quality or characteristics that make a particular business or product more interesting and different from any other product or business.

Having an idea of establishing a company. First you'll think of a name to give to it, the name there is the brand. Secondly if you're to get maybe a polo to crest your brand, that is called branding.
This is actually the most simplest definition of brand and branding that I have ever seen. I used to think that Brandon is just a concert that differentiate one product from the other I never thought that the name of a particular brand is actually what brand entails.

Branding is actually possessing one thing distinct as an entrepreneur various coming from other individuals company. Implies of performing branding is actually possessing distinct shade, visuals style of business label, and providing solutions to the clients differently.

Branding is what make you Unique and stands out amongst other product. It's what you are mostly known for. If your brand is good and attracts people, good for you

Branding is what make you Unique and stands out amongst other product. It's what you are mostly known for. If your brand is good and attracts people, good for you

Exactly, branding is what actually sets your business apart from the same kind of businesses that is in the same market which makes your business to sell more than the others that they are similar with.

Branding is having a company and you choose to brand it with your name or any product of yours that is from the company, and the branding will give it a wide recognition.

Branding your business makes you look big even if you are not and it make big client come patronise uou or make big shot wants to invest in your business.

To me branding is an act of making a particular business or the product of a particular business to look more unique and attractive in sch a way that will look more good and than it competing partners. even though it's a concept which may means different things.

I have a very Basic understanding of what branding of a business means, but I want to really get to know what it entails in a very simplified manner.
Branding is important for business, before we can talk about the importance or why we need branding in a business, we should have a simplified meaning of the term branding, so guys what do you think that branding is?
Branding is the more like the identify of the business. What makes the business stand out and unique from other competitors. It is that special logo, slogan and advertisements that attract customers to the product and services.

Branding is the process of giving a meaning to specific organization, company, products or services by creating and shaping a brand. We can also consider a brand as the idea or image people have in mind when thinking about specific products, services, and activities of a company.

Branding is the more like the identify of the business. What makes the business stand out and unique from other competitors. It is that special logo, slogan and advertisements that attract customers to the product and services.
It can also be said to be that emblem that distinguishes the business from other product or service like it so I completely agree with you that it is more like the identity of the business.

With the help of branding it is possible that your product may be unique from other companies offering the same product, it is one of the best way to advertise your product to a lot of people but on the internet and offline.

I have a very Basic understanding of what branding of a business means, but I want to really get to know what it entails in a very simplified manner.
Branding is important for business, before we can talk about the importance or why we need branding in a business, we should have a simplified meaning of the term branding, so guys what do you think that branding is?
I think branding entails the outlook of your products.
It involves the way your product is designed, and presented for advertisements.

Branding from my own understanding means names or designs given to a particular product for easy recognition and to differentiate your goods and that of others

• Branding is just about setting up your business in a way that is different from other businesses. It could be with the use of a unique logo, name tag, or just an identity to identify and make your business unique.

Branding to me has to do with the way you make your own product different from others.
It could be the name, or the style, the designs, the features, etc.
I hear people say 'i have my own hair brand', it means they are others who are doing the hair thing.

Branding I used specially to distinguish or separate a particular business from another business,an it make customer recognise their product easily

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back