What's new

What do you understand by branding

I have a very Basic understanding of what branding of a business means, but I want to really get to know what it entails in a very simplified manner.
Branding is important for business, before we can talk about the importance or why we need branding in a business, we should have a simplified meaning of the term branding, so guys what do you think that branding is?
Branding first of all has to do with uniqueness. It is what makes the company or product different from others of same kind. The logos,colors,contents,packaging should not be left out.

What i understand by branding is that it's all about the outlook of a product. Branding is all about creating awareness of a product and good branding is one of the basic thing needed in an organization.

Branding, by definition, is a marketing practice in which a company creates a name, symbol or design that is easily identifiable as belonging to the company. This helps to identify a product and distinguish it from other products and services. Branding is important because not only is it what makes a memorable impression on consumers but it allows your customers and clients to know what to expect from your company. It is a way of distinguishing yourself from the competitors and clarifying what it is you offer that makes you the better choice. Your brand is built to be a true representation of who you are as a business, and how you wish to be perceived.

Branding, by definition, is an advertising practice in which an organization makes a name, image or plan that is effectively recognizable as having a place with the organization. .There are numerous zones that are utilized to build up a brand including publicizing, client care, limited time product, notoriety, and logo.
Post automatically merged:

Branding, by definition, is an advertising practice in which an organization makes a name, image or plan that is effectively recognizable as having a place with the organization. There are numerous territories that are utilized to build up a brand including publicizing, client assistance, special product, notoriety, and logo.

Last edited:
The term branding refers to marketing your product and improving the quality of your product in order to match the quality and popularity of other well-known brands. You also really need to improve the quality of customer service if you want to brand your product. This is my definition of the term "branding" in a nutshell.

I have a very Basic understanding of what branding of a business means, but I want to really get to know what it entails in a very simplified manner.
Branding is important for business, before we can talk about the importance or why we need branding in a business, we should have a simplified meaning of the term branding, so guys what do you think that branding is?
To give a business a branding it's the best that could ever happen to the business, because once a business is branded it makes more waves and get more sales in the market. Like most people purchasing goods out there,most of them go for the branded products not the one that is not branded, because they believe those one that is not branded will be fake,so the prefer to go for the brand ones

Branding is basically what you present to the Society about how your business would look like. That is how the society are going to see you and the promise you are giving to them

What I understand by the word branding is that branding is that uniqueness or special kind of packaging that differentiate your business or goods and services from all others and tends to draw the attention of customers and makes them want to patronize you

To the little knowledge i can say is..
Branding is a advance form of trusting in businesses. I.e if you want people to trust you more in that business you are in ensure the business is branded, with registered name and co.

Every type of business have its own qualities and features and if some products have most reliable features that are unique than others, this will make the product, the branded product. So it's just an additional qualities of the things that make them more unique and beautiful.

Branding represents how your customer see your business, the image it carries and depicts. Other school of thought would convince you that branding is actually the process of establishing a new outlook for a business that is at the verge of collapse and the ability of creating an impression on customers minds regarding a particular product or service that gives that product or service an edge over others.

First of all,a brand has to do with a business identity,which differentiates products of different businesses,branding has to do with the unique packaging of ones products to differentiate from other competitors.

If you are talking about branding then your actual talking about the company's reputation and reliability in the market there are branded product and non branded product but they are all good product per say, cos they take care of the same problem

This is a very good question because a lot of people really don't understand what branding is. Many people reduce it down to just the company logo, but branding is so much more. A company's branding starts with the image of itself it puts out there from the logo to all the marketing collateral including its letterhead, business cards, website and social media platforms. Within the branding, you then also have the company brand and how it wants to be perceived and that includes its workforce and how it presents itself, the company pledge and service delivery etc.

Branding gives people courage and motivation towards purchasing that product. Its a sign that the product or good you are purchasing is of est quality indeed .
Nothing runs in country without branding.

Branding can also be refered as beautifying a product or changing the brand of a product, when you beautify a product it's attract more customers to the product

To create a brand for your product is like creating a general out look for your product. So when someone uses your product they can a positive comment like they have a nice brand which means you have a good product and deliver a healthy service.

Branding to me is more of being more professional and trying hard to gain the trust of people. You achieve this by being registered with the appropriate bodies and also packaging of your services.

Branding means creating a design for your product to seperate it from other product and make your product have more demand

Branding of a product is equidistant to packaging,how you define your product is based on how quality and durable it will be,it is good to give top notch to your products.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back