What's new

What do you understand by branding

yes that's true branding is the most important thing in business , branding makes your business look attractive and unique , branding also keep a business fictional

Take soft drinks for example, a lot of sift drinks have a particular color like black but the label, the container and maybe even the content may be different, that's branding. The way you present your product or service is branding

A brand for a business can be something special that the business owner wants the public to know about his/her business. It can be a name, colour, sign or design.

Branding is a form process way of advertising your marketing or products on a simply way that make people easy to recognize and also is the way you package the products to services.

Branding to me has to do with the way you make your own product different from others.
It could be the name, or the style, the designs, the features, etc.
I hear people say 'i have my own hair brand', it means they are others who are doing the hair thing.
Yes that is very true and I completely agree with you that a branding means the way you differentiate your product from other products that are similar to yours in fact with this simple understanding of the term branding it is easier to understand it.

Branding is actually possessing one thing distinct as an entrepreneur various coming from other individuals company. Implies of performing branding is actually possessing distinct shade, visuals style of business label, and providing solutions to the clients differently.
Yeah, exactly. It's just having one thing that others lacks. Something customer would want and they know they can only get it from you. Branding is amazing

Branding is the process of giving a meaning to specific organization, company, products or services by creating and shaping a brand in consumers

Branding means giving your business a unique identity or appearance either by design, advertisement or use of a logo. It is very important to a business because someone can easily identify your product or services from afar.

Well branding actually helps to promote businesses because it is a unique way of differentiating business and it helps to really know who has which product and so it should be taken seriously
Post automatically merged:

Well branding actually helps to promote businesses because it is a unique way of differentiating business and it helps to really know who has which product and so it should be taken ser no
Post automatically merged:

Well branding actually helps to promote businesses because it is a unique way of differentiating business and it helps to really know who has which product and so it should be taken ser no

When the term "brand" is mentioned, we get the idea that the product is long-lasting and high in quality. Brand is not just a name rather the fame branded products gain is due to their quality and services of the manufacturer.

Branding of a product or medicine is very important in production of goods and services. This will make a change in physical and chemical aspect of goods and products. This make more people to demand for more products.

• Branding is just about setting up your business in a way that is different from other businesses. It could be with the use of a unique logo, name tag, or just an identity to identify and make your business unique.
you're right.
Branding entails making your own business different from others in the same field. It could be difference in quality, design, and features.

A brand is an unmistakable guarantee that an organization makes and satisfies. A brand as most state is the character of a business . Brands are distinguished by images, imprints, and logos. It's any organization's most important resource and is alluded to as business instruments. Brands are insights and comprise of numerous components.

you're right.
Branding entails making your own business different from others in the same field. It could be difference in quality, design, and features.
This is very true ,most times you just need proper branding if you want your business to develop more ,unless your business would start having copyright issues , branding is really an important factor

I was going through the previous comment I see people misplacing branding for logo, this are two distinct things
Avoid references to the word “logo,” rather talk about the marks of a brand of which there should be a primary “brand mark” (two words). Replace “logo” with “brandmark” (one word). This will help you and your client to think about the overall experience of the brand and not just the logo in isolation.

I think a logo can play a big role when it comes to branding. There are many big brands such as KFC, McDonald's, Burger King, Star Bucks, etc and their logos are also printed on our minds! So logo could be crucial.

To my understanding branding is a way of making people know your product, and there is no other product that can be used to compare. Is also a way to let people know your product is of good quality.

When a business organisation is branding a product they are making their products to be extra ordinary unique and different from what the normal society is producing , this will make it easily noticeable by customers, There are a lot of reason why people are branding their products and one of the most popular reason is competition and to pick interest of customers....

Last edited:
I have a very Basic understanding of what branding of a business means, but I want to really get to know what it entails in a very simplified manner.
Branding is important for business, before we can talk about the importance or why we need branding in a business, we should have a simplified meaning of the term branding, so guys what do you think that branding is?
When we talk about the issue of branding,it involves when a company decide to change or use a new logo,change the colour of its business page or a general design of its business structure.

Branding is a form process way of advertising your marketing or products on a simply way that make people easy to recognize and also is the way you package the products to services.
Branding I one of the best way of marketing and advertising your business in a unique way , its also a situation whereby you packaged your business with what the other business are lacking .

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back