What's new

What do you think will happen to cryptocurrency

Well, on the contrary to what you are thinking and what everyone is thinking. I feel we should try and be more realistic with out thinking rather imaginative. The world is developing and technology is advancing, hence i see no reason why anyone should imagine what would happen to Bitcoin if there was no internet. As far as I am concerned, Bitcoin has come to stay with humanity.

I'm not really interested for the government to accept cryptocurrency as the only mode of transaction in this world because it's going to affect a lot of people who do not have an understanding of how cryptocurrency work it will only favour those that have a deep understanding of cryptocurrency.

Future can not be predicted accurately but we can make a guess. If cryptocurency continue to rise and gain more popularity as it is, these Coins may likely to become official world currency. Their may be a print form of these crypto s time goes on. They may be another powerful coins after bitcoin. The major indicator of that strong cryptocurency is that it will backed by Gold.

Well, there will be no cryptocurrency if the internet goes off ,because cryptocurrency needs the internet. When the Governments accepts cryptocurrency , it will have both positive and negative effects ,but the positive effects will outnumber the negative effects .
Seriously, I don't think it's ever going to be possible for the internet to go off throughout the whole world even for one day. If such happens, then it means that the world is under alien attack take over. I wouldn't want to experience such event.

What do you think will happen to cryptocurrency if the government across the whole accept it!

What will happen to cryptocurrency once the whole world have invest on it?

What will happen to cryptocurrency once the internet is gone?

This are the questions that keeps popping to my head everytime I look at the history of cryptocurrency and the future it holds. I can't help to think that crypto will disappear one day and everyone will forget about it or it will continue to be available.

What if the government accept it, won't there be a problem. Won't the government put in their own policies.

What if the internet stop working for a whole week,what will happen to crypto.

I don't know if anyone have thought of this before or am I the only one seeing things this way?
If the government of the whole world accepts cryptocurrency, it's going to be the best means of transaction for the world economic ranks. It's my dread coin in the future. Although, some countries are planning to make it an official money for business transactions.

What do you think will happen to cryptocurrency if the government across the whole accept it!

This are the questions that keeps popping to my head everytime I look at the history of cryptocurrency and the future it holds. I can't help to think that crypto will disappear one day and everyone will forget about it or it will continue to be available.

What if the government accept it, won't there be a problem. Won't the government put in their own policies.

I don't know if anyone have thought of this before or am I the only one seeing things this way?
There is nothing that will stop cryptocurrency in this world because digitisation has taken a new dimension in our digital currency space.Cryptocurrency is the world's future currency and there is no doubt about that.

I do not foresee the entire world embracing the crypto currency because the government can never completely legalized the use of crypto currency as they know that there would be financial crisis over dominancy of the crypto currency and fiat money.

If cryptocurrency is accepted, it will make future bright for a human being and it will facilitate many people, people will also be very helpful in online shopping and And it will make the era digital

It will make the world and easier to go by financially. However, some financial institutions and workers may go out of job, which will in return increase the rate of unemployment. But with time, everyone will grasp and benefit from the growing tech world

If the whole world accepts Cryptocurrencies honestly i don't know what will happen, it might solve some financial crisis or make the world a lot better and easier.
If the internet was gone for a whole week will the Cryptocurrency cease to exist? I don't think so but The world will turn into chaos for that week 😆
The Crytocurrency is here to stay, as far as we are concerned. The aim is to build a standardized atmosphere - that is what we are working on right now. Witness the advances. Let's hope it gets to that point and that, instead of just fast cash, we are now heading towards technological development. If you agree, then nothing is left but to speed up and build a Binance account to support it.

Even though most governments are not willing to accept crypto currency because they are afraid it might cause financial problems to their nations, l believe if crypto currency is accepted generally, it will have more advantages than the disadvantages the government were expecting.

If the whole world accepts Cryptocurrencies honestly i don't know what will happen, it might solve some financial crisis or make the world a lot better and easier.
If the internet was gone for a whole week will the Cryptocurrency cease to exist?

Seriously, I don't think it's ever going to be possible for the internet to go off throughout the whole world even for one day. If such happens, then it means that the world is under alien attack take over. I wouldn't want to experience such event.
Ofcourse , no one will ever withness that ,because it is almost impossible for this to happen around the whole world. I only used that to explain to him on the importance of internet in the efficient use of cryptocurrency.
Even alien may not easily achieve this .

Crypto currency is a hot topic among world now a days. We can not deny the way it is going to higher ranks plus going hard. If Whole world accept this it may help them in crises of income or exchange of money.
If whole world or other investors stop investing in crypto currencies then there will be downfall of crypto currency too.

The government acceptance of cryptocurrencies will boost the value of cryptocurrencies, all online stores will start accepting cryptocurrencies payment, and the government will start regulating the distribution and usage of it.

In short, I think over the next decade we’ll see a blockchain, that is both more scalable and includes privacy features, reach about 1B users by the end of the decade (up from about 50M at the start of the decade). Adoption will happen both in emerging markets, where the financial systems are most broken, and from a crop of new crypto first startups producing products people want. By the end of the decade, most tech startups will have a crypto component

If cryptocurrencies outpace cash in terms of usage, traditional currencies will lose value without any means of recourse. ... Governmental control over central currencies is key to regulation in many ways, and cryptocurrencies would operate with much less government purview

It will enhance good standard of living for all the citizens
Post automatically merged:

It w
If cryptocurrencies outpace cash in terms of usage, traditional currencies will lose value without any means of recourse. ... Governmental control over central currencies is key to regulation in many ways, and cryptocurrencies would operate with much less government purview
It will lead to a cashless economy

I don't see anything that will happen to cryptocurrency in a negative way I think cryptocurrency is the future of digital currency and everyone in one way or the other has benefited from cryptocurrency because he does make a lot of people millionaires and also make a lot of people to benefit in one way or the other

Overall, crypto currencies can have a considerable impact on developing countries, by increasing financial inclusion of individuals and companies. In particular, by reducing the transaction fees and time, cross-border payments can be improved.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back