What do you think will happen to cryptocurrency

Peterlight

The man for the job
1000 Posts Club
Sep 27, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
What do you think will happen to cryptocurrency if the government across the whole accept it!

What will happen to cryptocurrency once the whole world have invest on it?

What will happen to cryptocurrency once the internet is gone?

This are the questions that keeps popping to my head everytime I look at the history of cryptocurrency and the future it holds. I can't help to think that crypto will disappear one day and everyone will forget about it or it will continue to be available.

What if the government accept it, won't there be a problem. Won't the government put in their own policies.

What if the internet stop working for a whole week,what will happen to crypto.

I don't know if anyone have thought of this before or am I the only one seeing things this way?

If the whole world accepts Cryptocurrencies honestly i don't know what will happen, it might solve some financial crisis or make the world a lot better and easier.
If the internet was gone for a whole week will the Cryptocurrency cease to exist? I don't think so but The world will turn into chaos for that week 😆

What do you think will happen to cryptocurrency if the government across the whole accept it!

This are the questions that keeps popping to my head everytime I look at the history of cryptocurrency and the future it holds. I can't help to think that crypto will disappear one day and everyone will forget about it or it will continue to be available.

What if the government accept it, won't there be a problem. Won't the government put in their own policies.

I don't know if anyone have thought of this before or am I the only one seeing things this way?
Cryptocurrency if the government will accept it will be more public sector went to it and adopt it then spread all over the countries and more about lecturing cryptocurrency will begin and how to farm it or how to make it many business will also adopt this.

If cryptocurrencies outpace cash in terms of usage, traditional currencies will lose value without any means of recourse. ... Governmental control over central currencies is key to regulation in many ways, and cryptocurrencies would operate with much less government purview

Only you are thinking this. I never thought about it. But As far as I Know, our government in not going to legalize it in pakistan. Government take cryptocurrency as a fraud or waste of investment, although it is not. But you talked about internet, I don't think this is going to happen ever for a week. It is okay for one or two days, but impossible for a week.

This is a very interesting question, what will happen to cryptocurrencies? Well nothing can be said about it but crypto is the future And I hope the era of cryptocurrencies will come and it will be transacted in public places and through various banks.The most important component will be credit cards 😉

I can see that in the future it will be more common because of this pandemic we have learned on how to invest money online. It will be more important sooner because it is very relevant to us.

Only you are thinking this. I never thought about it. But As far as I Know, our government in not going to legalize it in pakistan. Government take cryptocurrency as a fraud or waste of investment, although it is not. But you talked about internet, I don't think this is going to happen ever for a week. It is okay for one or two days, but impossible for a week.
Am sure your country will still invest in cryptocurrency once they see the potential in it, even whe the internet goes down for 2 days, don't you think that it will affect crypto cos if that happens, crypto could go down.

If the whole world accepts Cryptocurrencies honestly i don't know what will happen, it might solve some financial crisis or make the world a lot better and easier.
If the internet was gone for a whole week will the Cryptocurrency cease to exist? I don't think so but The world will turn into chaos for that week 😆
At the beginning of the cryptocurrency boom, Bitcoin seemed to be the unquestioned leader. Up until early this year, Bitcoin accounted for the vast majority of the industry’s market capitalization; then, in a span of just weeks, Ethereum, Ripple, and other currencies rushed to catch up. While Bitcoin is still in the lead, the rapid turnover in the industry has some analysts debating if cryptocurrencies are actually currencies. Some are predicting that even bigger changes could be ahead. Among them? The idea that cryptocurrencies could come to replace cash entirely.

Crypto currencies can have a considerable impact on developing countries, by increasing financial inclusion of individuals and companies. In particular, by reducing the transaction fees and time, cross-border payments can be improved

I don't know what will happen if cryptocurrency is implemented all over the world, but I think the poverty in this world could be decreased buy some effective measures, and the world will become more advanced, people will become more digital and artificial, and peacefulness will went out from them.

When it was introduced to the world a decade ago, bitcoin was supposed to be a revolution in the finance ecosystem. But that revolution has hardly come to pass. The cryptocurrency’s tumultuous first decade has been marked by scandals, missteps, and wild price swings. The slump in bitcoin’s price this year has been accompanied by a fusillade of criticism. But investors and the cryptocurrency’s enthusiasts have doubled down on their optimism regarding its future. As such, the coming decade could prove to be pivotal to its existence.

Very true
I don't know what will happen if cryptocurrency is implemented all over the world, but I think the poverty in this world could be decreased buy some effective measures, and the world will become more advanced, people will become more digital and artificial, and peacefulness will went out from them.
If crypto is accepted by the whole world everything will change but we still have some greedy humans that will never let that happen, take for example in some countries like Iran and Pakistan, their government doesn't believe in crypto and I don't see that happening anytime soon and I think this will affect the country economy if the whole world have adopted to this method.

crypto is not legal in my home country, however, if the government legalized crypto, I think people will begin to invest on crypto and they will begin to make money. I think it will be a good way to generate passive income.

I think cryptocurrency has its potential in the near future. It will create impact that may lead to a new era where we use cryptos instead of other money.

To me I don't think Internet can ever stop working because every single day Internet get improve and by so doing I don't thinks crypto can ever fall because the whole world are thinking of emulate it and to everyone surprise bitcoin can be the only means of exchange in the next coming century because the way it keep growing and emulated by the world and businesses globally.

Concerning what will happen to cryptocurrency. Well, I believe cryptocurrency will have much effect in the future because countries will like to adopt and make most use for transaction, i hope my country government does not have a lead over it because they will divert all to their own benefit alone but I know that can't happen with cryptocurrency

In my point of view, i think, if that time comes, it will make our daily life easier and hard on some people. But it takes time i guess, because some who are not familiar with virtual currencies must be educated well. Imagine, every individual must have atleast a smartphone to serve as their wallet, and i feel sorry for our elders when crypto currencies become a necessity😔

Crypto currency has gone so far in the online world. Our government has no control or regulations over the use of crypto currency and as such, i don't think there will ever be anything bad which will become of crypto currency. Its value will keep appreciating.

If all governments accept cryptocurrency, users will increase drastically, while the supply is limited, the price of crypto will be very expensive. If the internet is gone all over the world, not only will crypto die, but social media, and international relations, research, will also die. We go back to ancient times, If the internet stopped functioning in only one or a few countries there would be no problem with cryptocurrency. , but if the entire internet world stops functioning for a week, not only crypto will stop transacting but also many other activities. but it seems imposible

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back