What's new

What do you think will happen to cryptocurrency

Your narrative is very funny. Ofcourse, it's evident that if cryptocurrency is accepted in the whole , the price will definitely increase and all investors will smile. The only constraint is that government monetary policies may affect the price of the cryptocurrency.
Governments will not allow cryptocurrency to crumble the economy of the country and as thus they work towards regulating it's usage in the country

If cryptocurrencies outpace cash in terms of usage, traditional currencies will lose value without any means of recourse. ... Governmental control over central currencies is key to regulation in many ways, and cryptocurrencies would operate with much less government purview

Cryptocurrency is a digital currency that accepted throughout the world. As time goes on it will be relie and be spent like normal currency,that is without it we can not doing or buy anything online.

Crypto currency would be as good as dead once there is no internet, just like as humans would die when there is no access to oxygen, crypto currency cannot exist without the internet. It has no physical form so it relies mainly on the internet.

Even if the whole world invests in cryptocurrency, there'll be consistent usage and that's the good thing about it.
Imagine when arts and artifacts are being bought and then cryptocurrency is used as exchange for these things.

I think if the world's governments accept crypto currencies, there will be mass development in the world, poverty will reduce as many poor people will invest in it to gain but if there is no internet in the world, bitcoin will be gone for ever.

That would certainly lead to more and more investors coming into the crypto currency exchange leading to an increase in the value of the crypto currency and thus it's usability.

The cryptocurrency has come to stay in our society because it has become a household name in the crypto world and it is probably the best investment that one could put money on now.

I think it is just a matter of time until all of the investors either won't earn anymore (from digital coins) or might lose it all. Since the digital coins cannot rise forever and be worth billions in one point they will simply stop rising and might even get decreased which is bad for the investors. It might be sudden but it will happen in some point, anyway I hate taking risks so that's why I didn't ever invest, not in digital coins and neither in other stuff.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back