What's new

What do you think will happen to cryptocurrency

If all governments accept cryptocurrency, users will increase drastically, while the supply is limited, the price of crypto will be very expensive. If the internet is gone all over the world, not only will crypto die, but social media, and international relations, research, will also die. We go back to ancient times, If the internet stopped functioning in only one or a few countries there would be no problem with cryptocurrency. , but if the entire internet world stops functioning for a week, not only crypto will stop transacting but also many other activities. but it seems imposible
hello bro how are you/ well i got you what you want to say but in my thinking if all world accept crypto currencies then why they will print paper money as they do always...i think governments will stop it because as kit is going so high then people cant get it if they need it

What do you think will happen to cryptocurrency if the government across the whole accept it!

What will happen to cryptocurrency once the whole world have invest on it?

What will happen to cryptocurrency once the internet is gone?

This are the questions that keeps popping to my head everytime I look at the history of cryptocurrency and the future it holds. I can't help to think that crypto will disappear one day and everyone will forget about it or it will continue to be available.

What if the government accept it, won't there be a problem. Won't the government put in their own policies.

What if the internet stop working for a whole week,what will happen to crypto.

I don't know if anyone have thought of this before or am I the only one seeing things this way?
I can't see crypto currency going away but rather evolving, now it's write to think how your thinking because crypto currency is gaining more publicity everyday hence getting closer to a stage there governments will need to adopt it as a means of payment and i can only imagine that the currency will evolve when this happens

from my opinion, it will either get adapted by governments, which makes it a main payment system in that specific country, which is kind of good, or it will get replaced by something else in the future, we can't know

I have never viewed crypto currency as a site that will get crashed one day or that won't be valuable again cause every day by day there are new coins coming out to invest on which might later be of great pay. This is a very interesting question, what will happen to cryptocurrencies? Well nothing can be said about it but crypto is the future And I hope the era of cryptocurrencies will come and it will be transacted in public places and through various banks.

Over the years, cryptocurrency has been one of the best ways to make money. It has really ally grown and the number of people that invests in this trade are increasing everyday. Which leaves me to say that cryptocurrency will even be greater in coming years because of how viable the investment has been

If all government accept cryptocurrencies, we will go back to default setting. We will need to be matching quantities of goods and services with quantities of bitcoins. But I doubt if this can be possible. Government won't accept cryptocurrencies.

What do you think will happen to cryptocurrency if the government across the whole accept it!

This are the questions that keeps popping to my head everytime I look at the history of cryptocurrency and the future it holds. I can't help to think that crypto will disappear one day and everyone will forget about it or it will continue to be available.

What if the government accept it, won't there be a problem. Won't the government put in their own policies.

I don't know if anyone have thought of this before or am I the only one seeing things this way?
I'm not surprised that not all of the governments all over the world have accepted the use of cryptocurrencies. They have a strong reasons for kicking against becoming the number one currency in the world, it will affect their fiat currency worth in the world market.

Well, there will be no cryptocurrency if the internet goes off ,because cryptocurrency needs the internet. When the Governments accepts cryptocurrency , it will have both positive and negative effects ,but the positive effects will outnumber the negative effects .

People are trying their best to make cryptocurrencies a medium of exchange but the price of bitcoin has so many fluctuations which makes government denying it but still i think in some years cryptocurrencies will be accepted at malls, restaurant , etc.

There is no permission for cryptocurrency in my country as people are not well known about it. There can be much hurdles and obstacles due the cryptocurrency in the way of business and common transactions.

cryptocurrency from being primarily about trading and speculation to being about real world utility, the 2020s will see a huge increase in the number of people holding and using cryptocurrency, and start to really move the needle on global

I think crypto currency will continue to gain wider acceptability because most governments that rejected it before now have started legalizing it as a means exchange and transaction. Lots of people have seen possibilities in the introduction of crypto currencies and have embraced it.

I think a crypto currency will continue to bloom, their prices will continue to increase at the moment. I also think cryptocurrencies will rise to become a legal means of exchange( money)

If the government finally accepts Cryptocurrencies as a currency then financial transactions will be more flexible, discrete and quick. Crytpocurrencies will also be more secure and less volatile.

If the whole government in the world accept crypto currency as a means of exchange then it will rival fiat currency and has more value than it. More people will embrace it and it will allow each underdeveloped country to stabilize their economy unlike Fiat currency that usually cause scarcity and inflation at most cases.

Crypto Currencies have a bright future in the real world and it wouldn't stop. Their value and interests keeps growing and getting bigger as the day goes by. Crypto is the future of the world in a few years despite the challenges facing it.

If that really happen then I think that will be the best form of transaction but I'm a little bit concerned because the transaction fee in cryptocurrency is very high but if the government accept I think that will be much more better than physical cash, we will be in the digital world.

I too also been think about this because I know that many things came, used their season and left but I been think that as it is a cryptocorrency season we are and what is going to happen in future, and I personally don't have answer to the question. But the only thing I know is that if there is no more internet in the whole world, then world can failed not only crypto currency

I see that this dangerous disease is going to have a lot of work in cryptocurrency because they are interested in it because they are at home and they get information about it and many more. People are investing in it and making a profit and investing in it is a great decision.

Overall, crypto currencies can have a considerable impact on developing countries, by increasing financial inclusion of individuals and companies. In particular, by reducing the transaction fees and time, cross-border payments can be improved

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back