What's new

What do you think of the state of Bitcoin as at now?

Etini

Up-and-Coming Sensation
100 Posts Club
Nov 17, 2022
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Bitcoin has had an incredible run in recent years. And viola, the implosive occyred. It was a free fall for the pioneer cryptocurrency.

Unprecedented! Unexpected! So sudden! These are the adjectives that described this plunge. It has increased gradually over the last few months. Would it get back to its glory days?
what do you think about its current state?

I think that Bitcoin would slowly crawl back to the value it was before the bear run. It would surpass that benchmark next year. The signs are good already.

I have known bitcoin since 2014. When I received bitcoin as a payment in 2016, the price was $400. Now the price is $26K. Even though the current price is far less than what it was in 2021, it is still a lot higher than when I first used it. I have never seen any valuable asset like Bitcoin.

I think it's currently at $26,000+, which means it's slowly going back up. The highest I remember it going was like $60,000+, so if it can somehow reach 100K+, then the state of bitcoin would be good. But I don't know if we'll ever get that high. At least not for a while.

Bitcoin has had an incredible run in recent years. And viola, the implosive occyred. It was a free fall for the pioneer cryptocurrency.

Unprecedented! Unexpected! So sudden! These are the adjectives that described this plunge. It has increased gradually over the last few months. Would it get back to its glory days?
what do you think about its current state?

Bitcoin have really fallen off its place of glory to crash down into the abyss. Imagine investing in Bitcoin when it was at it's zone of all time high at $67,000 with the hope that it's pushing for $100,000 only to see it crash course down to $14,000? Depression is definitely going kill the investor.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back