What's new

What do you think are the most important things you can do to earn a living at home?

Just do those things you have passion for and develop skills in them. Join any freelancing platform where your skills will be put in use. You don't really have to be a professional before you can register with them and start working. With time, you will grow in the work.

this world of Science and Technology it is not easy to compete with people for earning money at home, a person can earn from home but only with skills and experience.
if you want to earn money you must learn some skills like graphic designing video editing and web designing and start freelancing at upwork and fiver.

I'm still attending online classes right now so I don't have much free time to have an online job from home. Maybe when summer is near then maybe I can start learning new skills so that I can use it to earn money.

This is I feel true of most businesses and in order to have a successful business you need to be able to determine the art of doing this. If you are able to develop a business proposition or a business idea that is able to self sustain itself as you have seen with this market of the fish production then you are reducing your amount of capital that you need to constantly put into it and at a certain point the only thing that you need to consider is operation costs. This will greatly improve profits in any business.
Yes, I will definitely reduce the amount of capital that I will ordinarily put into the business if I can solve other problem that money can buy.
Like you said my focus would be on operational cost.
Post automatically merged:

Yes, I will definitely reduce the amount of capital that I will ordinarily put into the business if I can solve other problem that money can buy.
Like you said my focus would be on operational cost.
Sure I agree with you 100%. There are so many things you can help in your business that could cost you money but because you can do it well you can save money cost.
This is one of the major reason I try as much as I can to learn harshing fish even eggs.

Last edited:
there are so many things you can get involve to save money at home like trying to figure out what the society needs and the thing the society lack by taking into action and start selling.things like making smoothies for people consumption is a good idea

For a person who wants to stay at home and earn income can consider there business ideas, firstly sewing of clothes for people in the neighborhood. Another one is buying and selling of food, food stuffs and drinks I a shop not very fast from the home. And lastly, one need to allow and build a goos relationship with uour customer's.

to earn from home,you can try learning foreign languages like German and Portuguese then you can work as an online translator for the clients in need.you can also try engaging in some online investments

The most important thing do to earn money at home on this time of pandemic is online business. If you get a very good online business you will know the difference whether you have a job or not because you will continuously earning reasonable amount of money. Whatever online business you want to do is always done at home so there is not need of going out and expose yourself to the plague.

Its better you just fix your self doing one or two things at home but as for my own car i just seat at home and just login my bizdustry account and get my self busy for money than anything or I just started getting involved into coin deals because I can engage my self into any business that's really involve in money but not into illegal things

For a man I will try to invest in crytocurrency and online betting games, I believe with little patience and carefully studying football games
I believe with this as a man I can earn a living
But as a woman I go use my house as a day care center, where I can take care of the children of other people and they will pay me some certain amount of money

While many people start a home business to create or replace a full-time income, some people simply want to generate a little extra money to pay a debt, save for a rainy day, or use as mad money for small expenses, emergencies, or impulse purchases. Here's are some example. Sell Your Used and Unwanted Items eBay is a popular resource for selling various used and unwanted items. Get Paid to Do Tasks as a microworker There is a growing number of opportunities to lend your skills as a freelancer in what is now coined the gig economy.

Channeling your time on social medial even now that technology has made life easier you can turn your hobbies to what would be bring you income , a very good example of that digital marketing so many sites are willing to pay a juice amount just to get their work done of which you can engage in at the comfort of your home.

The most important thing you can do to ear a living is to get yourself engaged in some reasonable and profitable. It is very dangerous for someone to stay idle because an idle hand is a devil's workshop. One can not afford to stay without doing anything. Get something doing either job or a business. I wonder why you will see a young vibrant youth begging for arms while there are many thing it there he can get his hands on.

During the lockdown I worked as a tailor and also sell children sweets but now after school resumption I now only work on bizdustry and faucet pay. Though bizdustry is still the best online site am using.

there are so many things you can do to earn a living which varies from government jobs to private jobs, business both offline and online businesses, investment both online and offline and delivery of services.

You can easily find jobs that can fetch you a big deal online but everything requires a basic knowledge. Web designing development, graphic design and lots more can fetch you a lot. If you also know how to write a professional article,then you are good to go.

Some work from home jobs involve you working for someone else, or you may be able to even start your own business. And you may be able to earn a full time income from home.
Working from home gives you freedom over your time and you can have good enough time for your holiday.
*Below are list of work one can do from home. Some requires skills while others leverage on how reach your circle of friends are and your reach
Sell on Amazon
Become an online tutor
Writing of ebook
Starting online store
Flip items for profits and many more

Freelancing, forex trading, online buy and sell, online tutoring crypto trading and others.
Freelancing is the easiest way because you are selling your skill. Forex and crypto trading requires in depth knowledge, they are wide and complex so you can't go in blind.
Online tutoring is worth trying too if you are sure of your teaching ability, you can signup o tutoring platforms and you start to earn.

Some of the things you can do online to earn a living includes freelancing on some freelance website and also blogging is another type of job one can do remotely without leaving the comfort of your room

There are quite a lot of platforms where you can earn money online while at home. You can also choose to be a freelancer, where you put your skills to use and earn your money.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back