What's new

What do you think are the most important things you can do to earn a living at home?

What do you think would be a good offline method in which to start earning from home? I know that there are many offline methods you can use however in the current pandemic that we are in, it does make it kind of difficult in order to accrue a lot of interest in what you were doing and to be able to make a business successful without being online. Do you have any ideas of offline businesses that can still be profitable despite the pandemic?
Without pandemic I mean.
In this part of the world business has come back fully operational.
Anyway when you talk about in this era of pandemic I don't think there is an offline business.
The poster should be very much aware that bizdustry is the best online business you can do while bring at home.

Savings and investing are both important, but they are not the same thing. While both can help you achieve a more comfortable financial future, consumers need to be aware of the differences and when it is best to save and when it is best to invest.

The biggest difference between savings and investing is risk. Savings in general allow you to get a lower return but there is practically no risk. Conversely, investing allows you to make more profit, but in doing so you lose money.

it is good to spend your time doing such kind of online work to earn money. I think for beginners who have no knowledge to earn money is data entry work on freelancer. you can also earn money to do some short kind of work ms office work through social media. this is a great way to earn money in your free time at home.

There are plenty of reasons to want to make money from home. Perhaps you’d like to supplement your primary income. Indeed I think a lot of us these days spend more time on social media instead of doing more meaningful and tangible things, I agree I think we should dedicate more time to freelancing and learning new things everyday.

The era in which we are living,it offers alot of opportunities to earn at home.
A skillful and experience person can earn money by living at home,by using different sites business and online trading.
Web developing is a good business for people to earn from home.

There are plenty of reasons to want to make money from home. Perhaps you’d like to supplement your primary income. Here are some jobs you should try Get paid to write online, Become a virtual assistant, Make money by taking surveys, Try online tutoring, and lastly, Get paid to test websites.
You make quite some sense here. Outside supplementing your primary jobs, you'll be investing in something which in turn can become Better and profitablej than your actually job.

What are the things you know you do not waste your time on every day you do? Nowadays it is better to focus the time for me on freelancing because here you will know that you have done something meaningful in the day you earn more. What is the most important thing for you to do online when you earn money? if you know something that you know is not a waste of time and can do full time jobs at home share it. thanks for the comments.
I can say most of us have higher talents in one or two economic activities that bring money, one can nature those talents and develop them to become more skillfull and that can provide him or her a source of business. If it's also online too, people with the skills again can go for affiliate marketing because it's very profitable but skills are also very useful.

There are a lot of things to do at home to earn a handsome amount. Before you can earn some decent amount at home then you have to go get some wonderful skills, if you're good with freelance work or copywritting then you're sure going to make some money online, same goes for graphics designing and upwork.

Without pandemic I mean.
In this part of the world business has come back fully operational.
Anyway when you talk about in this era of pandemic I don't think there is an offline business.
The poster should be very much aware that bizdustry is the best online business you can do while bring at home.
In terms of your online opportunities this is a very good way and wanted to make a good living. I was just curious if there was any method that can be used throughout this time in order to generate an income while still remaining offline. I think that this will be especially important when it comes to looking at rural areas and how they are able to make money during the course of a lockdown period as we have seen during these pandemics. There are many parts of the world that are now fully operational in terms of the business sector, however others are experiencing a second or third wave and therefore they have taken the necessary precautionary measures.

The things I love doing online that earns me money are posting in paying forums and article writing. I enjoy doing both so much and they always earn me some money. Moreover, I never stay idle because I have something important to do.

The most important thing you can do is to look for a proven money making method and follow it thoroughly. Another method is to look for someone is already successful with his or her online business and approach to teach you so that you can become his protege. In fact, the second method I mention is the fastest way you can make money online.

There are so many things to do that can earn you money from home... It all depends on you and the time you are willing to allocate to them.... you can acquire skills which are in high demand and develop them in such a way that people can't overlook it... you can also join get paid to post sites like bizdustry

There are many things one can do at home. It all depends on the ones you can do.Affiliate marketing is a great way to make passive income. Create a website and promote people's products on your website. You are going to focus on creating contents to ensure your website ranks on Google and other Search Engines. You can learn about Affiliate marketing in Wealthy Affiliate.

In terms of your online opportunities this is a very good way and wanted to make a good living. I was just curious if there was any method that can be used throughout this time in order to generate an income while still remaining offline. I think that this will be especially important when it comes to looking at rural areas and how they are able to make money during the course of a lockdown period as we have seen during these pandemics. There are many parts of the world that are now fully operational in terms of the business sector, however others are experiencing a second or third wave and therefore they have taken the necessary precautionary measures.
You are right, people are experiencing a second wave and as such they have to take precautions.
Here in my country we are not much affected we now can do anything. Some people are preparing to go into farming because the lockdown really made things tough for people.

So many people these days are beginning to shift their focus online and offering their skill set virtually.
Affiliate marketing is one of Hustles people are involve in online and being on paid sites as well could add a few extra bucks for you.

You are right, people are experiencing a second wave and as such they have to take precautions.
Here in my country we are not much affected we now can do anything. Some people are preparing to go into farming because the lockdown really made things tough for people.
It is good to hear that you guys have not been affected by the second wave of the pandemic as much. I think that venturing into something like agriculture might be a good idea because agriculture is something that everyone requires. So you will have a large market base by which to start off with as long as you are able to keep your selling prices competitive, compared to the other agricultural businesses that may be in the market at that point.

To earn yourself the home you dream about one should be hard working and smart. As a young man with a job you should also look out for investments and side hustle too that can grow you. You should never be scared of taking risk and trying because that is the only way you can make it and in a few years you should be good.

It is good to hear that you guys have not been affected by the second wave of the pandemic as much. I think that venturing into something like agriculture might be a good idea because agriculture is something that everyone requires. So you will have a large market base by which to start off with as long as you are able to keep your selling prices competitive, compared to the other agricultural businesses that may be in the market at that point.
Yes buddy there is a large market base for this goods and services. The kind of agriculture iam looking at is poultry farm and fish farm respectively.
This two things are very profitable venture here in my country.
There is a large market base for it.

There are many sites online, in which you can invest time and generate profits, especially when you are autonomous. From spending time in this forum, developing your skills in fiverr, performing tasks in others, investing in cryptocurrencies, etc. By adding a little from each site you can generate acceptable income.

Yes buddy there is a large market base for this goods and services. The kind of agriculture iam looking at is poultry farm and fish farm respectively.
This two things are very profitable venture here in my country.
There is a large market base for it.
Very interesting. I was unaware that there can be a farm that is able to host both of these two at the same time because I would have assumed that fish farming would be more likely to happen in areas where there are more water bodies such as lakes and so forth in order to be able to cultivate the fish farm. These sound like very promising ventures though, and they are likely to yield good returns as both of these markets are especially prominent globally from what I have seen in the past.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back