What's new

What do you think are the most important things you can do to earn a living at home?

Very interesting. I was unaware that there can be a farm that is able to host both of these two at the same time because I would have assumed that fish farming would be more likely to happen in areas where there are more water bodies such as lakes and so forth in order to be able to cultivate the fish farm. These sound like very promising ventures though, and they are likely to yield good returns as both of these markets are especially prominent globally from what I have seen in the past.
You can't regret it when you venture into this kind of business.
Here it doesn't matter whether you do it close to the lake or not.
Fish farm can be done anywhere even in your house.
Some people use artificial pond I mean a constructed pond for fish rearing farm.
As long as you have water to be changing it like borehole water you can do this business.

Rendering online job would be preferable, that's the best way to money online performing task, rendering services. Online happens to be the best way to make passive income it requires no capital, that's what majority in the world are investing their time to make money.

You can't regret it when you venture into this kind of business.
Here it doesn't matter whether you do it close to the lake or not.
Fish farm can be done anywhere even in your house.
Some people use artificial pond I mean a constructed pond for fish rearing farm.
As long as you have water to be changing it like borehole water you can do this business.
Very interesting. I am very interested in this topic and I think that as a student that is involved heavily in water usage studies and the benefits and recycling potential that it has as well, I think that this topic will be good for me to read up more on and get more familiar with the methods used in fish farming as well. Thank you for bringing this to my attention. I wish you all the best in pursuing these as an option for a great earning for you.

Very interesting. I am very interested in this topic and I think that as a student that is involved heavily in water usage studies and the benefits and recycling potential that it has as well, I think that this topic will be good for me to read up more on and get more familiar with the methods used in fish farming as well. Thank you for bringing this to my attention. I wish you all the best in pursuing these as an option for a great earning for you.
I have done this over the time but at a time I have to stop because of uncertainty.
Now there is something I want to learn which a friend of mine have agreed to teach me about this business.
I want to learn how to breed fish with this I don't have any problem. Instead of buying fingerlings I will be reproducing them myself.

Learn a high income skills like Facebook advertising, coding, video editing and others. These should take about 4 to 6 months to perfect. In the main time, you can use transcription and other low income job to sustain yourself till you perfect the main skills.

If you want to make money from home, you should work on an online website like BizDustry.And by depositing some money in your wallet and earning from some websites, trade in cryptocurrency and do long term trading.It will take you some time but believe me you will make a lot of money.

If you want to earn a living by working from home, you need to treat your work from a home job just like your real work. You need to have a proper working station and a proper working schedule. You also need to consider developing skills and knowledge. Even when you work from home you can get assignments that are similar to real-world work. You need to be qualified to do such works.

I have done this over the time but at a time I have to stop because of uncertainty.
Now there is something I want to learn which a friend of mine have agreed to teach me about this business.
I want to learn how to breed fish with this I don't have any problem. Instead of buying fingerlings I will be reproducing them myself.
Breeding could actually be a very good idea because then you are not spending more money on new fish that you would have to purchase in order to sustain your idea. Rather after your initial investment it will be a continuous cycle, and you just need to maintain that cycle afterwards. This means that with time your investment margin starts to decrease and your profit margin starts to increase.

Exactly this is
Breeding could actually be a very good idea because then you are not spending more money on new fish that you would have to purchase in order to sustain your idea. Rather after your initial investment it will be a continuous cycle, and you just need to maintain that cycle afterwards. This means that with time your investment margin starts to decrease and your profit margin starts to increase.
Exactly this is what I am talking about. I have a friend of mine who knows everything about this business and he can reproduce as well.so if I should learn how to reproduce this smaller fish I will not spend further money buying fingerlings.
This is where most of the profit is hidden.

Exactly this is

Exactly this is what I am talking about. I have a friend of mine who knows everything about this business and he can reproduce as well.so if I should learn how to reproduce this smaller fish I will not spend further money buying fingerlings.
This is where most of the profit is hidden.
This is I feel true of most businesses and in order to have a successful business you need to be able to determine the art of doing this. If you are able to develop a business proposition or a business idea that is able to self sustain itself as you have seen with this market of the fish production then you are reducing your amount of capital that you need to constantly put into it and at a certain point the only thing that you need to consider is operation costs. This will greatly improve profits in any business.

Some ways are you can start a blog to make a living from home you can also sell on Amazon by Starting an online store. You can also work from home by Starting a successful freelance writing career

What are the things you know you do not waste your time on every day you do? Nowadays it is better to focus the time for me on freelancing because here you will know that you have done something meaningful in the day you earn more. What is the most important thing for you to do online when you earn money? if you know something that you know is not a waste of time and can do full time jobs at home share it. thanks for the comments.
It is a good idea to convert time into money where you can engage yourself in doing something that can bring food on your table.
You can engage yourself in online businesses that are genuine like get paid to write,you can participate in forums and be paid and you can still be paid for taking online surveys

For a stay at home husband or wife there are businesses you can do both offline and online depending on what you want. If you have any hand work you at good at and you think it can fetch you some cash in your community then why not try selling yourself by showing what you can do and reach out to friends to patronize you. And also for offline jobs you can go into cleaning services which is easy, help folks to clean their kitchen and bathrooms, believe me there are tons of lazy people out there who wants these things to be done for them and in return they pay cash. For online jobs you can engage yourself in doing surveys, paid to post sites and freelance job too. Just look for the one you can easily do and you will be consistent in doing too.

While just at home and Earning from freelancing i suggest you learn some other skills aswell to earn more in the future. Like for example you can study and learn how to trade online.. learn about affiliate marketing it would earn you a lot of money if you got good at it.

expand...
In this world of Science and Technology it is not easy to compete with people for earning money at home, a person can earn from home but only with skills and experience. It's very good to convert your time to money by doing one job or the other which I know is not easy.

I think to be able to earn a living online, you have to earn enough on demands skills that would provide enough money to sustain a living.
I personally cannot make a living with my current activities online. Perhaps once I learn different skills, I could offer my services at freelancing sites. By then, my earnings would be much better and maybe it would be enough for the expenses.

As we all know that there are many online business or investment that one can do to be earning money at home without wasting of time for nothing. You have a skills you can register to Fiverr, up work, people per hour and freelancing.com.

Technology has really made life simpler than before. Money can now be made without even stepping outside of our rooms. We only need information on the right thing to do that will fetch us money. Right now I have been reading on domain selling and parking.

Some of the things you can do to earn a living online is to learn a soft skill at first, a very lucrative high income soft skills that could be literally done at the comfort of your home. You can learn skills like copywriting, freelancing, graphic designing, website creation etc.

Online businesses are the key to making money this days if you know your way around it most especially if you have the important skills such as graphic design, web designing and other online skills this will help you make money at home.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back