What do you think about online begging?

Nomad

Staff member
40,000 Post Club
Jan 5, 2021
USD
$3.0000USD
Biznotes
You might not realize, online begging is a very popular way to make money. Recently, a facebook friend of mine shared her gofundme campaign. The campaign is about buying a car for her and for that purpose she needs $5000. I did not donate to this campaign. However, I have donated to the campaigns for paying medical bills.
Crowdfunding is online begging, what do you think about online begging?

You might not realize, online begging is a very popular way to make money. Recently, a facebook friend of mine shared her gofundme campaign. The campaign is about buying a car for her and for that purpose she needs $5000. I did not donate to this campaign. However, I have donated to the campaigns for paying medical bills.
Crowdfunding is online begging, what do you think about online begging?

Do you know that there are also some crowdfunding that was done and it later came out as being fake? That is why I am not always comfortable with donating online unless I am very sure that the cause for it is a just one. This is because online begging is now becoming a norm on the internet.

Do you know that there are also some crowdfunding that was done and it later came out as being fake? That is why I am not always comfortable with donating online unless I am very sure that the cause for it is a just one. This is because online begging is now becoming a norm on the internet.
Yeah, a lot of crowdfunding campaigns on GoFundMe are fake. I have read a lot of news related to fake crowdfunding campaigns. Interestingly, there are people who create all sorts of skill campaigns. I once saw a crowdfunding campaign where the campaign creator was asking money for her boob-job.

Yeah, a lot of crowdfunding campaigns on GoFundMe are fake. I have read a lot of news related to fake crowdfunding campaigns. Interestingly, there are people who create all sorts of skill campaigns. I once saw a crowdfunding campaign where the campaign creator was asking money for her boob-job.
A long time ago in my country a person became famous who said he had a type of cancer that I don't remember, this person appeared on many famous YouTube channels and on TV explaining his problem and that he needed money to be cured, more than 1 million euros was collected in the crowdfunding campaign (more than 1.1 million dollars) in the end it was all a lie, he was not sick and it was all a scam.

A long time ago in my country a person became famous who said he had a type of cancer that I don't remember, this person appeared on many famous YouTube channels and on TV explaining his problem and that he needed money to be cured, more than 1 million euros was collected in the crowdfunding campaign (more than 1.1 million dollars) in the end it was all a lie, he was not sick and it was all a scam.
Many years ago, a singer lied about blood cancer and took the excuse of his disease to become popular. He made a lot of money from record sales and also donations.
he was a good singer, and there was no need to lie. But we see all sorts of people around us.
Crowdfunding, especially, personal crowdfunding is an online begging that a lot of people are using to make quick money.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back