What do you love about Bitcoin?

Kennysplash

Seasoned Veteran
1000 Posts Club
Dec 29, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
There is certainly a reason why we all make use of Bitcoin in our transactions. For me I like it's anonymity, I can send and receive without having to give out my personal information for others to know.
It is also quite fast compared to Fiat currency transactions.

What do you like about Bitcoin?

I love Bitcoin because it enables me to receive money from earning websites. I also love Bitcoin because I could only earn through its exchange from foreign website. I love that it is transferred and exchange to fiat currency.

I like two things, one, the transaction costs are cheaper than the traditional banking and financial system, and two, you can profit just by holding it for a longer duration. It is good as a payment form as well as assets for investment

Even though a lot of people are wailing that the transaction fee or charges of Bitcoin is high, there's no way you're going to compare it to what PayPal and other payment processors charges. You can't even compare it to traditional banking and financial system charges as fees. Bitcoin transactions completes faster than wire transfers.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back