What's new

What do you look out for when buying a house?

There are various facilities should be when you purchasing house the area should be peacefull, market places shoukd near to home, office areas should near and mostly house purchase should be all those facilities

Smile 😋 you really like good thing.

Nearness to airport is what burst my brain. Anyway this is very important to consider depending on your choice as individual.
Nothing is wrong with your choice as long as is within reach.

I like a house that has a good location well funishesed and we'll secured.

House is supposed to be a home and not just a house.
When buying a house, there are checklist everyone looks out for before purchasing a house, for me this are what I will look out for before I will buy a house.
* It must be in an urban areas.
* It must have accessible road that leads to the house.
* It must have a tight security arrangements.
* It must be attractive to the eyes.
* It must be clean and neat.
* Nearness to airport and my workplace 😜.
What are yours guys?

• The Location. They say that the three most important things to think about when buying are home are location, location, location. ...
  • The Site. Beyond location, look at the site of the home. ...
  • The Neighborhood. ...
  • The Size and the Floor Plan. ...
  • The Bedrooms and Bathrooms. ...
  • The Kitchen. ...
  • The Closets and Storage.The three things I want in my house are: Shelter. Television. Water.

When buying a house, you need to look at the quality of the house before buying the house, is very important I also look the location where the house are, the security must be tight, this are the things you must look before buying a house.

Location, closeness to, and availability of basic needed amenities. Should be a place one can easily move around and not difficult to locate. Also needs to have a correct address. A place you can look around and can get everything you need and want work ease and not having to go through different hassles.

There are many things to evaluate before buying a home, and everyone has their priorities. In my case, I think that it must have constant water, electricity, internet, accessibility, security and the main thing must be a legitimate property, with the regulatory documents and registered in the main office.

Concerning what to look out for when getting house. It has to have a accessible road from my place of workplace to the house, there must be 24/7 light running in the house, it should have a lot of space in the compound that can accommodate cars, it must be looking good and well furnished

When buying a house, there are checklist everyone looks out for before purchasing a house, for me this are what I will look out for before I will buy a house.
What are yours guys?
Buying a house for me should contain the following.
Budget: one should have a budget,and one should look at the budget to see if it fits the house seen. Size: one should at the size of the house and family to know what will fit: location: one should have a location in mind for security purposes, the location will determine your budget. Accessibility ;is the house accessible to market, shopping malls,church or mosque etc . Facilities; one should look if the house as the needed facilities like water, light etc
Post automatically merged:

What are yours guys?
Buying a house for me should contain the following.
Budget: one should have a budget,and one should look at the budget to see if it fits the house seen. Size: one should at the size of the house and family to know what will fit: location: one should have a location in mind for security purposes, the location will determine your budget. Accessibility ;is the house accessible to market, shopping malls,church or mosque etc . Facilities; one should look if the house as the needed facilities like water, light etc

What are yours guys?
These are all extremely important factors to consider when you are buying a house and I think that another thing to consider is probably the future development that is expected to happen in the areas well. If you look at this development you will be able to tell the future value of your property and if it will significantly appreciate with time.

As for me, if I want to buy house what I will consider before I buy house are: location/area that I want it to be, the environment of the house maybe it under a power line or besides erosion line, then structure of the house, and it must be at unban area.

Accurate list, I think it is also important to note the proximity to healthcare centers ,schools and what type of neighborhood is the house located in. Like you said rightly up there security is important, also I don't think it has to be very close to an airport.

Look under the sink and around the toilet for leaks and water damage. Keep an eye out for mold as well. It may seem a little overbearing, but if you're seriously considering buying a house you want to make sure there are no post-move-in surprises like low water pressure or plumbing problems.

I look out for a lot of things, but basically the location is the one thing that will trigger me... Followed by the type of house, then the facilities that the house carries...
The facilities ranges from water, light etc..

For someone like what I look out for when renting an apartment are so plenty like does it has good water supply water is actually one of the basic human need you make use of water on a daily basis so does the apartment have good water supply and another is electricity and is closeness to go road are part of what I look out for

Even though I don't have the money to buy a house for now, but if I have it I will try as much as possible to check out the environment of the property, how motorable is it to the city, the level of security in the environment and most importantly electricity supply because I hate living in a dark environment.

The things to look out for when buying a house is the environment, check if it is prone to Natural disaster like flooding or gully erosion so as to avoid being living in the throes of regret

Firstly I ask about the past owners of the house and do research on the house. this is done in order to verify if there’s any unsettled dispute regarding the ownership of the structure. The next step is to test the structural elements of the building and evaluate the cost of the building in the real estate market

First and foremost, the house must be in good shape, it must be around the town metropolis, I also look out for assecible roads. If the house is located in a swampy area, no matter how attractive the house might appear to be, count me out I won't buy.

There's a thing in my country when buying a house .. the main factor is the surrounding area. Is should be near a school and a market, even hospital and work, Is it easy to get a public transportation there. You can fix the house however you want it to be. But not it's surrounding areas.

What are yours guys?
When I go to buy a new home, first of all I have to see the area how is it? Is the road narrow or spacious? Because I like open and airy houses, the third thing will be to see that the house is beimg open and airy too... The house should be neat and clean... And the most important thing should be very close to where we work....

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back