What's new

What do you expect on investing crypto currency?

The primary aimed of every investment is for profit generation. My purpose for cryptocurrency is to makes profit at the end of my investment and I always expect to have a great return.

Any time I invest in crypto currency, I will be expecting the price to increase so that I can gain from it, because loosing is not good, and when I see that the demand is high over supply, then I will be able to tell that am gaining and not loosing.

everyone no matter what you invest on , believe to yield positive result from his/her investment, it can either be short term or long term, but we all hope to get something, but investing on crypto currency is a bit risky because of it's volatile nature.
it is important to be optimistic about your investment but you should not be emotionally attached. When I started investing in cryptocurrency some time ago I was very much emotionally attached and it almost caused me a lot of health problems. Since then I've always used money I don't need so much to invest.

Personally I expect greater returns in my crypto investment though it can not be predicted because anything can happen the market is always fluctuating and the price goes up and down every day.

Personally I expect greater returns in my crypto investment though it can not be predicted because anything can happen the market is always fluctuating and the price goes up and down every day.
of course the major reason many of us invest in cryptocurrency is to make profit. Without profit, investing in cryptocurrency does not really make sense. the thing is that you need to have proper knowledge of how it works if not you may end up losing a lot of money.

Actually alot of people have been thinking the opposite about crypto investment to which lead them to losing a huge amount of money. if you dont have knowledge of cryptocurrency you are not advisable to invest.

Mostly the most important reason I am investing in cryptocurrency is to earn profit. Earning of profit with cryptocurrency can only be done with potential cryptocurrency which you have to research and invest in them.

Investment is always risky but it is worth it. Life without taking risk is worthless. But in any risk whether cryptocurrencies or any other investment., we should endeavor to be a moderate risk taker to minimize our loss.

I haven't invested in crypto currencies, but from the good reviews i've heard from my friends who have invested in it, crypto currencies are really beneficial if one has a good knowledge about it.

The honest truth is that everyone's expectation that the prices will keep rising. But this is sheer speculation. The crypto, just like fiat currency, has a complicated setup and many factors affect its movement

Life without taking risk is worthless. But in any risk whether cryptocurrencies or any other investment., we should endeavor to be a moderate risk taker to minimize our loss.

Mostly people really want to get an extra income, on your opinion kindly help me how do you expect on investing crypto currency? is it a good catch or is it only a time consuming that in the end you will never benefit?
It is usually advised to avoid investing money that you cannot afford to lose because each investor would hope to generate income from their investment, but with cryptocurrency, anything and everything is possible due to its volatile nature

Investment on cryptocurrency come with a big risk especially if you know nothing about cryptocurrency or if you are just a newbie without much information on both technical analysis and fundamental analysis. But when u know much about it, investment into cryptocurrency will be a fun for you. I remembered when I knew nothing about cryptocurrency, I lost few bucks. But with my ability to earn online I decided to take a course that will equip me and that's really help me a lot. In a nutshell take a course first before thinking of investment into cryptocurrency.

Investing in cryptocurrency is profitable, but it's not something you can just jump at. As for what I'm expecting for investing in cryptocurrency, is money. And I also believe that all most everybody that invest in cryptocurrency do it because of money.

Mostly people really want to get an extra income, on your opinion kindly help me how do you expect on investing crypto currency? is it a good catch or is it only a time consuming that in the end you will never benefit?
It is not a waste of time, many people know it as the future currency of the world, if you want to invest in it you should do researches about different currencies.

Cryptocurrency is a worthwhile investment but only if you know what to do and when to do it. Imagine buying Bitcoin when it was less than a thousand dollars, and then imagine buying when it was $69k.

You need to get things right and it's easy to learn by yourself.

Cryptocurency trading business is a very serious business just like every other business,but one thing about it is that it is a very volatile curency trade, reason you will be advise to trade with money you can afford to loss.

Investin in crypto is risky most people see only what's good on the internet and them are dissapointed but if you really want to invest you need to prepere for that because you will lose money

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back