What's new

What do you expect on investing crypto currency?

Mostly people really want to get an extra income, on your opinion kindly help me how do you expect on investing crypto currency? is it a good catch or is it only a time consuming that in the end you will never benefit?

I think when everyone invests in something, whatever that thing is, they expect a profit. that's the first thing you look for. you can't say you're investing in fun or spending time: D

It's never a time consuming benefit ,I guess lot of people are benefiting through cryptocurrency demand and purchase ,so you could actually gain if you know well about how the crypto market works

By investing in crypto currency, my only expectation is to earn a lot of money without doing any thing. Also, becoming rich in a short time.

I do not know if their is anything one is expecting from a job carried out than money, personally I am expecting higher profit and wealth if I invest on crypto currency

The major reason for most people engaging in crypto investment, is to make profit out of it. So do I invest for the purpose of making profit.

I'm investing in cryptocurrency as a means of building my wealth portfolio and taking profits in the short term as well.
I look for sustainable coins/projects, buy them and hodl for long periods while I trade other alt coins and NFTs.

Everyone expects profit from cryptocurrency trading. Cryptocurrency trading is a double edged sword. As it is capable of making you a huge return on investment so it is capable of bringing you a huge financial loss if care is not taken. So it is very important to take a calculated risk when you are training cryptocurrency.

I don't think that anyone would invest just for the fun of it. The primary aim of every investors is to make profit. I can't just invest without the aim of making profit.

The major reasons why.most people invest in the cryptocurrency is because they want to make profit out of their investment and that's is the expectation of everyone.
Actually I expected greatness, profit and success. The major reason why people invest is to make profit and also be successful. Believing that their investment fund will definitely multiple as the business goes successful.

Last edited:
Like every other investor , I'm always looking out to how I can make some profit from the money I am investing in cryptocurrency. I don't think there is anyone who is not considering profit-making.

Very funny question, I think no one in this world would love to go into cryptocurrency just for fun, anyone who is investing or who has the mindset to invest in crytocurrency is to make more money, investing in cryptocurrency is simply just to increase your income
That's notwithstanding there are some who just enjoy the adrenaline rush that comes with trading crypto currency and goes into into the market just to have a taste of what it feels like trading the acclaimed Crypto currency.

I only expect to make profits anytime that I invest my money in cryptocurrency , and I do not really think if there is anybody who is not focused on making profit anytime they're investing their money.

When I invest in cryptocurrency I'm expecting a huge amount of profit from it that is the essence of my investment. I didn't invest i didn't invest in cryptocurrency for fun, I invested to make profit.

There are people who usually invest in cryptocurrency because of the technology but I do it because I want to be able to make money. Profit is the most important thing to me when I am buying a token.

I think that the expectation of all the investors in any business is to make profit from it and if an investor does not thinking that build a direction that means he's not the real investors because investors are always after profit.

Investment in cryptocurrency the bullish and bearish movement very necessary in cryptocurrency trading because that is what you would use to predict the movement of the market sentiment.

the primary reason I invest in cryptocurrency is to make profit. So whenever I am investing in any cryptocurrency what I am having in mind is profit but even in that I know that I need some level of patience.

The main purpose of me investing in crypto currency is to increases my wealthy and be abke to be financially free from any hassle , and in short , I am investing in crypto currency to make profit .

Anyone who wants to invest in cryptocurrency must first of all acquire the necessary knowledge. After that you need to make a lot of research about the crypto you want to invest one and expect profit.

everyone no matter what you invest on , believe to yield positive result from his/her investment, it can either be short term or long term, but we all hope to get something, but investing on crypto currency is a bit risky because of it's volatile nature.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back