What's new

What do you expect on investing crypto currency?

Roely

Familiar Face
Jan 28, 2021
USD
$1.0000USD
Biznotes
Mostly people really want to get an extra income, on your opinion kindly help me how do you expect on investing crypto currency? is it a good catch or is it only a time consuming that in the end you will never benefit?

Investing in cryptocurrency is risky, to say the least. Of course, all investing carries a degree of risk. But you should always avoid unnecessary risks, especially when it comes to your hard-earned money.

Investment is always risky but it is worth it. Life without taking risk is worthless. But in any risk whether cryptocurrencies or any other investment., we should endeavor to be a moderate risk taker to minimize our loss.

Well, it is everyone's expectation that the prices will keep rising. But this is sheer speculation. The crypto, just like fiat currency, has a complicated setup and many factors affect its movement (either up or down).

No one just goes into the cryptocurrency world for fun or to play,investing in any cryptocurrencies is done in the aim to profit after a period of time,some people make it a life long investment and it has proven to be worthy of investing in.

Very funny question, I think no one in this world would love to go into cryptocurrency just for fun, anyone who is investing or who has the mindset to invest in crytocurrency is to make more money, investing in cryptocurrency is simply just to increase your income

Mostly people really want to get an extra income, on your opinion kindly help me how do you expect on investing crypto currency? is it a good catch or is it only a time consuming that in the end you will never benefit?
Most!? I think it will be or it should be 'everybody' want to get an extra income except the infants and children that are not open to responsibilities. Investing in crypto currency is not actually getting an extra income but saving for future...

Every investor does expect to make profit from their investment but crypto investment, anything is bound to happy since no one controls the market. That's why it is always advisable that you don't invest what you can't afford to lose

Investing on crypro currency and saving crypro currency i cant tell the difference but i buy crypto currencies and store till the price has increased and then i will resell

Cryptocurrency investment is a good catch toninvest in . But it really requires one witj patience and the willingness tonlearn what all this is all about. If you dont have the patience to leqrn, then dont go there

Investors In The cryptospace are investing for the sole purpose of making profitsbut sometimes cryptocurrency investment is for people with strong heart and it is always advisable for you to invest money that you are comfortable of losing because the price of cryptocurrency is highly volatile. We all invest in cryptocurrency for the sole purpose of making profit.

The primary reason for investment is for profit making and not for fun so many invest in crypto because the needed in interest believing that the price of crypto will definitely raise and will gain them alot from the investment they have made.

Concerning what I expect on investing crypto currency. Well, there is always an amount of risk in every business and the higher the risk, the higher the profit. So, we also need to apply some risk management level when taking risk. All is expect and pray is that the crypto currency keeps increasing in value so my investment keeps increasing

The thing is that I always have high expectations whenever I invests in cryptocurrency, these days when I think about the fact that I can loose my investment on cryptocurrency, I retracts my steps from wanting to invest on cryptocurrency.

Just like in any other venture where profit is a major factor,such is it with cryptocurency trading.Though it is very volatile but it is worth the time and effort put into understanding the way it works.It is a waste of time while in the venture.

I dont really think anyone going into crypto currency, actually goes in with the mindset of just wasting time, everyone goes in with the hope of making profits and increasing their income. Tho crypto has its risk thats why before going in you should be prepared.

the reason I am very much interested to invest in cryptocurrency is because I do not want to miss out of what happened in 2009 when 1 bitcoins worth about $1,cryptocurrency can actually make you Rich if you know how to invest wisely and in good coin.

People enter into any form of investment sy because they want to make profit from it. This is the same thing with cryptocurrency , especially considering the fact that is very volatile.

Well I think when it comes to investing in crypto you have to be very careful however it is a very good option and I think that it is something you can consider.

what I'm expecting in cryptocurrency that I'm investing on is to make money from it ,but sometimes we should not believe that the money will come so quickly, the truth is that most people who are investors for long-term are actually the one that enjoy the full profit in cryptocurrency.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back