What's new

What do you expect on investing crypto currency?

Mostly people really want to get an extra income, on your opinion kindly help me how do you expect on investing crypto currency? is it a good catch or is it only a time consuming that in the end you will never benefit?
Investing in crypto currency is very profitable. But investing in the right coin is one thing we should know. Because there are some coin that are not doing well. But investing in top coin is secure like bitcoin, binance coin and Laney more

I expect to make more money that's the major aim of investing in crypto currency. I also have at the back of my mind that I could incur possible losses in the long or short run.

Investing in cryptocurrency is risky, to say the least. Of course, all investing carries a degree of risk. But you should always avoid unnecessary risks, especially when it comes to your hard-earned money.

As far as I'm concerned, all kind of businesses and investments today comes with a great deal of risk. What matters is the percentage of the risk ratio you are willing to take up with your investment.

Investing on crypro currency and saving crypro currency i cant tell the difference but i buy crypto currencies and store till the price has increased and then i will resell
It all mean the same thing,by investing you can decide to save your cryptocurency and allow it to appriciate before selling,but in the case of trading you wil have to be monitering the market for any slite fluctuation before selling.

I think investing in cryptocurrencies is a really good catch. But you should be careful and learn the strategies and skills needed first. That way, you can enjoy very good profits.

Investing in crypto assets is risky, but it can also be highly rewarding. If you want to obtain direct exposure to the demand for digital currency, cryptocurrency is an excellent investment.

Mostly people really want to get an extra income, on your opinion kindly help me how do you expect on investing crypto currency? is it a good catch or is it only a time consuming that in the end you will never benefit?
When I also want to make some extra income to add to my monthly earnings I did so much research about how to be able to earn in cryptocurrency coin then I invested in cryptocurrency coins but in the end, the money I invested in it got lost because I don't know much about it.

When I also want to make some extra income to add to my monthly earnings I did so much research about how to be able to earn in cryptocurrency coin then I invested in cryptocurrency coins but in the end, the money I invested in it got lost because I don't know much about it.
Really sorry about that, you can take some time to study how it all works, there are so many free articles online you can actually go through to know how you can make money from and with crypto currency. Then take your time to try them little by little till you are good at it.

I simply expect to make money when invest in cryptocurrency. No one will certainly want to invest in something that will make them lose their investments obviously. Just know your market and that's what you'll need

You can make money trading cryptocurrencies, but it is really risky. You need to learn many things before you get into crypto trading and you must be really good at predicting and analysing the crypto data. It takes time and a lots of practice to do that.

Everything about cryptocurrency is risky and volatile. If you are going to be buying coins and hold, expect the worse thing to happen such as a massive bearish run. Trading in crypto has a little gain as you can decide what to do with your investment

Why would one invest in crypto coins for other reasons than to make profit? Or is it not money that the person has put in the platform? As for me, the main reason for holding coins is to make profit as they come. That's all.

Why would one invest in crypto coins for other reasons than to make profit? Or is it not money that the person has put in the platform? As for me, the main reason for holding coins is to make profit as they come. That's all.
Lol I believe this is the primary reason 99% of everyone who has invested in crypto Currency go into it in the first place. I myself I invest on crypto currency simply because I hope to gain profit not because I want to have the coins

profits ,people expects profits in everything they do not only on cryotocurrency ,but sometimes it happens not to be so ,you will invest and you will not gain anay thing not even what you've invested .

I would like to invest in crypto currency for a long ter, maybe 10-15 years and see it grow s big as Bitcoin is now. Let say I buy a coin that is jusr $1 now and I would like to hold for 10 years for it to become $10K

Never! I will never support someone to be ignorant of blockchain and crytocurrency technology evolution. Digital currency is taking all over and it's advisable that we should key into it as soon as possible.

The problem is that I always have great expectations whenever I invest in cryptocurrencies, and these days, when I consider the possibility of losing my investment in bitcoin, I am hesitant to do so.

I simply expect to make money when invest in cryptocurrency. No one will certainly want to invest in something that will make them lose their investments obviously. Just know your market and that's what you'll need
Yeah, no one would possibly invest in something that won't yield them good returns and cryptocurrency isn't an exception. But the market can fluctuate atimes so we need to be careful and observant

Of course every investor wants a large capital gain, but not every type of cryptocurrency will be profitable, so choose crypto potential at least with the top 20 on Coinmarketcap, if you notice the price of Bitcoin continues to rise from year to year, and is the best investment for the long term.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back