What's new

What do you do when you get negative response from prospective customers?

It is expected in any business to get negative response from customers as it get positive response. When you get negative response from customers, check the reasons for the response and work on it to avoid such in the future.
Nice suggestion. This is actually the best remedy as there must be something wrong before customers give negative feedback. Some people do not think about learning from such experience at all.

Well if you get a negative response from your customer about your business product and services which needs to be which needs to be improved, it's actually a very good thing because it helps you to maintain the customer who wants to stay and get the best out of your products.

Well negative comments always gives the business a chance to try again and do better since customers are the engine of every business so it's important to take them seriously

At the course of marketing, there are many times we get discouraging comments from our prospective customers, how do you handle situations like this?
Hmm... The Creator of spider man was also discouraged at the point of telling his superior about spider man manga, what we should do is to make them realise why they need whatsoever we are marketing to them.

Already people are unusual sometimes to treat and convince prospective customer to buying from us will require more wisdom and tactics to follow them up to read his or her mind and how to make up with his demands.

There have been cases where some people don't really like to get negative review about their business product and services which is a very wrong move for them because they will not know how to improve on their services

Hmm... The Creator of spider man was also discouraged at the point of telling his superior about spider man manga, what we should do is to make them realise why they need whatsoever we are marketing to them.
This is where the main work comes in then and you know that not many people want to take time to start explaining how beneficial a service would be. They fear getting rejected.

It is really frustrating to receive a negative response from a prospective buyer. I think I would feel sad, accept my emotion and situation then continue selling to other people. I am sure there are others who would be interested in buying the goods.
Post automatically merged:

It is really frustrating to receive a negative response from a prospective buyer. I think I would feel sad, accept my emotion and situation then continue selling to other people. I am sure there are others who would be interested in buying the goods.
True it can be indeed painful but a coach once told me, if you approach a person for your business and they give you a negative response, dont write them off completely let them be and try again leta but if the person gives you a total and final answer like am not interested dont bother me then you can choose to let them go

When I am getting a negative comments from people that I have rendered a services to then that is a perfect opportunity for me to make correction from wherever I have gone wrong, i will appreciate them because it will help to improve my business

This usually happens when it comes to marketing, you get to meet different types of people in the course of marketing your product, now when you get a negative response from a customer, check your product and be sure the negative review isn't true, then you search elsewhere.

Actually they are parts of what you should be prepare for as a business personel sometimes the customer might not be satisfied with the product and things likely might turn ugly you need to definitely put on with it.

Personally I try as much as I can to understand what went wrong with the product and why the customer is complaining in order to know how to improve the product.

This is where the main work comes in then and you know that not many people want to take time to start explaining how beneficial a service would be. They fear getting rejected.
Hmm, eventually, they must be able to find a way best to show why there service is the best most especially when there's other people into the services competing with them.

Hmm, eventually, they must be able to find a way best to show why there service is the best most especially when there's other people into the services competing with them.
That makes it worst as some people do not have the convincing power of making others see potentials in things they are marketing. Competition make it complex too.

That makes it worst as some people do not have the convincing power of making others see potentials in things they are marketing. Competition make it complex too.
Haahaah..😁😁, then they are born to be lazy, any business that as no challenge will eventually not move forward, well i don't know how a business person wont market there business to his or her customer in an explanatory manner most especially if the business or service you are rendering is new to them.

I've actually seen a situation whereby someone don't really want to hear about bad reviews about his business or anything which I believe is a very wrong move because you will not know how to improve on your business product and services.

In every complaint or negative comment, there's always a positive element of truth. Criticism would only fuel me to look inwards and develop myself more.
In a case of negative review, I'll try my best to over deliver next time though some customers would not still be satisfied no matter what, but I'll just still put in a great work

When I get a negative comments from my prospectives customers, I will check myself to know the reasons for the comments and if the comments were actually true.

I quickly apologize and make corrections with immediacy and I tilt further to ask them for their suggestions to serve them better!

I think we should be careful to mark boundaries in the cause of going about doing our marketing campaigns. Some of these bad comments from prospects might be deserving sometimes because of the bad way we put it at these prospects.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back