What's new

What do you do when you get negative response from prospective customers?

A real business owner should not be expecting positive review all the time. When people give negative responses, you only need to sit down and work on how to improve the negativity they talk about.

I think we should be careful to mark boundaries in the cause of going about doing our marketing campaigns. Some of these bad comments from prospects might be deserving sometimes because of the bad way we put it at these prospects.

Yes it is true that some of them use disparaging comments on us for no just reason, what we do in such circumstances is to ignore such persons without being outrageous about it though and move on with our campaign

It is not that easy to handle such customers in your business or whatever, to received negative response from prospective customers what a person should do is to ignore such customer.

As an entrepreneur we should be aware of criticism and hostile receptions from customers. At times their ignorant of themselves they just abuse the shop owner and lay whatever tantrum to satisfy their ignorant attitude.

depends on how you see "negative", if it's a denial of some of your offers, then it shouldn't be a big deal, you can't push people to buy from you

At the course of marketing, there are many times we get discouraging comments from our prospective customers, how do you handle situations like this?
From my experience with being involved in business for more than 5 years now, once you get a negative response or feedback from your customers, it means you need to up your own business game

In a situation whereby we get some discouraging comments from prospective customers who mostly have not used our product before what we should do is to assure them about the effectiveness of our product and services and how our product and services is better than whatever that is making them to think that our product is not good.

What can you do? You move on to the next person you cant actually force them. Like i recently joined a business that requires me talking to people , trying to introduce them. Trust me 99% of the response i get are all negative ones some even go ahead to block me, i dont have a choice than to move on to the next person

Whenever I get negative response from buyers,I relax my nerve and move on.but I must make sure I understand your decision and your reasons.

Negative response is expected while marketing a product and in business generally. When a negative response is made concerning my business,I listen attentively and see if what is been said concerning what I am doing is right and I adjust. I won't let the negative response discourage me rather I will use it to the advantage of the business and improve the business.
A business person that pays attention to detailes and take action will definitely go far in his business,and negative response is one way to do some checks and replection and see possible ways to improve in their delivery of service.

Whenever business is concerned where you sell products and services to your customers no matter how bad feedback is it very important for the success and growth of your business.

I think it depends on what the prospect is saying or where the negative comment is coming from, it could be from a place of hurt or something else. Walkway or try and improve.

Actually as a business personel you have to definitely overlook things like that and get together with the customer involve try and make things worth between both parties.

If you ask me, I will say that negative response or review is part of a business. Of course you don't expect everyone to have same views about your business. Personally, I will investigate to be sure if what he or she is talking about is true or not and try to make adjustment where necessary to avoid more negative response. It is my opinion.

that is even the best for me because I will use that opportunity to arrange things in my business organisation, it is a nice idea and I will appreciate the person that gives me the advice because the feedback is one of the thing that will help my organisation serve people better.

This is why customer feedback is really important. I would pursue the customer and make realize that I would definitely work on the complaints I received from him or her and I will certainly try to improve my services and products. This is what a good businessman should do.

At the course of marketing, there are many times we get discouraging comments from our prospective customers, how do you handle situations like this?
I will try and check on myself first maybe I’m really doing good.Everything can’t just continue to be good always and i think a negative response might mean to also check on yourself and try to improve

It is expected in any business to get negative response from customers as it get positive response. When you get negative response from customers, check the reasons for the response and work on it to avoid such in the future.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back