What's new

What do you do when you get negative response from prospective customers?

Bookwormlux

Ledgendary Member
5000+ Posts Club
Nov 10, 2020
USD
$4.0000USD
Biznotes
At the course of marketing, there are many times we get discouraging comments from our prospective customers, how do you handle situations like this?

I know of some sales people who are persistent that they will push until they get a bad response. For me, I would rather quit on that prospect if he would say he is not interested in my business. That's fine with me, there are others who will come after him so I will just wait for the next opportunity.

It's not a big deal to me, I appreciate criticism as long as it's constructive.

I would look into the complaint and make adjustments where necessary!

If there are discouraging comments, you should carefully examine the comment, if they are unhappy customers try to correct and change the reason for the complaint, this way they will feel that you take them into account. If it is something isolated without major importance you can be calm, do not give importance to it.

It is difficult to please everyone, negative reviews are common. However, you as a seller should focus on keeping your negative reviews to less than 5 percent.

Difficult to say the least, pleasing customers is not easy, but if there is a compelling reason you should try to solve that criticism in a way that is beneficial to the company. It must be taken into account that there are positive criticisms that are constructive and negative criticisms that are destructive.

There are some people who do not like to give positive reviews even though that have nothing against the product and services they purchased.

If you don't want negative response, whey don't you focus on giving the best experience to the customers in terms of product quality and service quality.

The worst place for negative responses is ebay but I always take note of the number of bad reviews. Recently I purchased a phone case from an ebay site. It had a lot of bad reviews about non delivery and poor quality but as it was a small amount I went ahead anyway. The phone case did not arrive the first time but after I contacted them it eventually turned up. Not long after I received a message from my bank saying they were sending me a new debit card as I had used it on a site that had been reported as fraudulent. I'm pretty sure it was this site as it was the only one I had not used before and I will not be using them again.

I always post positive views if I have had a good experience with a company because I think it's important for people to know that they were reliable for me. Reputation can make or break a company.

I have not used ebay, I only use local site to shop. But I hear that you can use paypal on ebay and paypal allows you to file a dispute on transaction if you are not satisfied. Instead of exposing your card, you could have used paypal.

Normally, I buy locally where I can meet the seller locally, if I want. However, I have also purchased on ebay. When I purchased on ebay I chose sellers who had a lot of positive reviews and when I ordered from them, I was really satisfied.

I have not used any international ecommerce platform due to the payment option not available to me. Paypal is not available here and my cards and bank work only for local transaction.

When you receive negative comments from your prospectives customers, you need to check yourself to determine if what the customers says about your business is right. If they do, make the necessary adjustment rather than fighting the customers.

Discouraging comment can really make somebody feel down. Especially when you have put in a lot of effort to get that client.

Negative response is expected while marketing a product and in business generally. When a negative response is made concerning my business,I listen attentively and see if what is been said concerning what I am doing is right and I adjust. I won't let the negative response discourage me rather I will use it to the advantage of the business and improve the business.

Well for one, I listen to their negative response, because to some it may be "negative", but it could also be constructive criticism, as in a way to better your business and what you do. I use criticism as a way to learn from my mistakes and better my business. Because if someone isn't happy, there is likely a reason as to why. Ask them, get to the bottom of it, and fix it. Sometimes going above and beyond for a customer, will show them you mean business and care.

After getting a negative response from a prospective customer, I'll try to change their view by giving a short concise explanation and if am still not successful, I'll let go because there are lots of people out there.

Negative feedback sometimes belittle businesses but in my perspective that shouldn't be the case because the business will know its weaknesse and map outta strategies on how to improve on them.

It is really frustrating to receive a negative response from a prospective buyer. I think I would feel sad, accept my emotion and situation then continue selling to other people. I am sure there are others who would be interested in buying the goods.
Post automatically merged:

It is really frustrating to receive a negative response from a prospective buyer. I think I would feel sad, accept my emotion and situation then continue selling to other people. I am sure there are others who would be interested in buying the goods.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back