What's new

What do I care about Elon Musk's political views?

Jason76

Writers Service Team
Staff member
Writer's Staff Team
1000 Posts Club
Sep 29, 2019
USD
$3.0900USD
Biznotes
Some people are up-in-arms about his views, which obviously are a rebellion against the norm, aside from Fox News. Anyway, not mentioning what my views are, but what do I care what someone thinks on the internet? For instance, I obviously find some left wing and right wing ideas repulsive, but I'm not for censoring anything. In fact, as just noted, I don't care. There is always the on and off switch.

Debate

Why do you figure there is a strong movement to silence views that are easily ignored?

I believe it stems from more and more people going through college and universities that those professors state tolerance of opinions, but only if it feels good or matches a certain belief system.

I personally don't care for what quite a few people state, but I wouldn't just go outright and push to try to silence them. Unless of course what was said was truly repulsive, and is an actual detriment to debate and dialogue.

Have you ever considered advertising here in my signature? This Text Ad Location and the above Graphic Ad Location is available to advertise in.
I think Musk's views are very easy to ignore, because 95 percent of them are just nonsense, and the other 5 have views that annoy the majority. I think he does this trick to draw more attention to himself and maybe he doesn't even think so

I believe it stems from more and more people going through college and universities that those professors state tolerance of opinions, but only if it feels good or matches a certain belief system.

I personally don't care for what quite a few people state, but I wouldn't just go outright and push to try to silence them. Unless of course what was said was truly repulsive, and is an actual detriment to debate and dialogue.
Oddly enough, I did run into right-wing professors when I went to college, even one who was an extremist.

I think Musk's views are very easy to ignore, because 95 percent of them are just nonsense, and the other 5 have views that annoy the majority. I think he does this trick to draw more attention to himself and maybe he doesn't even think so
It's odd that he's the big electric car guy, but so many of his followers are conservative.

Honestly, I don't care about whatever political views Elon Musk have. In fact, I don't think he is even making sense in most cases. The only thing I give credence to about Elon Musk is his business ideas because when it comes to being very good as an entrepreneur, he has done exceptionally well in that venture.

Honestly, I don't care about whatever political views Elon Musk have. In fact, I don't think he is even making sense in most cases. The only thing I give credence to about Elon Musk is his business ideas because when it comes to being very good as an entrepreneur, he has done exceptionally well in that venture.
Yeah, I definitely don't take to heart what he says either, but I do admire the fact he works full-time, even though he doesn't have to, and his biz ventures. Anyway, with his space stuff, I admire it, but I don't think it's practical or will happen.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back