What's new

What did you like in the past, that you do not like now? Or?

Joshua Farrell

Stargate SG1 Fan
Valued Contributor
VIP Member
5000+ Posts Club
Jul 20, 2016
USD
$2.6675USD
Biznotes
Our tastes in many areas change as we get older. What did you like before that you don't like now? What did you dislike before but now enjoy?

Have you ever considered advertising here in my signature? This Text Ad Location and the above Graphic Ad Location is available to advertise in.
In early of my stages, I dreamt of becoming a soldier In nigeria army and at times goes on I dislike the nature of the job

I've missed coloured icecream in white water proofs and playing in the rain with thunderstorms and lightning. Surprised at the later? Lolz

Our tastes in many areas change as we get older. What did you like before that you don't like now? What did you dislike before but now enjoy?
Growing up I love to read, I try to read every book or article I come across but this time I hardly read and find it difficult to read. Though it's true that readers are leaders but I now find it tiring to read books.

In the past, during my college years I liked nurses and nursing as a profession, and I was ready to sacrifice my all for it but right now I don't really like it like before, maybe because I wasn't opportune to have it

For me, in the past, I loved hanging out with friends, loved travelling with friends, loved drinking with friends, but now those things do not interest me any longer, may be because of my age or religious exposure.

There is this traditional soup in my country called ogbono soup, back then when I was little it was my most favorite, I love eating it with passion but right now, it's not like I hate it now but I don't have that much interest in it right now

when we was a little I liked playing all sought of plays but right now I can't believe I am the one doing that, is also true there are a lot of things that you will like but later on dislike it or have no interest in it

When i was little, i was very troublesome, i enjoyed making trouble and annoying people but as i grew older i began to dislike making trouble and also troublesome people. I'm a calm person now.

In early of my stages, I dreamt of becoming a soldier In nigeria army and at times goes on I dislike the nature of the job
That's true. Many people on there early stages thinks of that,even me too,but as time's goes on many people do disliked it. That's just what happened in the past.

Well I have a lot of things that I hate now things I like before as a child and I must say it is normal,change is the only constant thing and people change from time to time because it is all about the process

Change is a constant thing in all human being, me When I was small I was a type of person that like hanging out with friend,but the moment I started growing stops that and I am OK this way.

At the past I used to hangout in many playgrounds as a kid but now I don't really like it and I don't do it anymore.
But there used to be some good times hanging out there with my counsins and friends it was really fun and enjoyable, we were playing hide and seek, catches, and we simply talked about life and were having fun. we were also playing with other kids at the playground which really added to the atmosphere.
the more kids to play with us the more action and joy it gave us.

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Here are some video (guidelines) on how to make money online without investing a dime
Back