What's new

What did you do with your first Bitcoin?

Nomad

Staff member
40,000 Post Club
Jan 5, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Do you remember when you received Bitcoin for the first time, how much was the price? Did you receive Bitcoin through your friends, family, or clients, or did you buy it? What did you do after you received your first Bitcoin?
When I received my first Bitcoin in 2016, I invested $50 in two different HYIPs and withdrew $50 as fiat cash. My investment turned profitable back then.

I was the one who bought an investment in Bitcoin around 2017 if I remembered correctly. As it's an investment, I didn't do anything with it but left it as a long term project. I'm still holding the Bitcoin now and will sell it until I see another new all time high reach in the coin.

My first fraction of bitcoin I received from a faucet, what I did with it was to store it for the moment and I think the price would be around $ 9k, some time later I also started investing in bitcoin and continued to receive payments in Bitcoin.

I was scammed in my first attempt to invest in Bitcoin. I didn't know much about it at the time and that was around 2015 if I remembered correctly. I had about $1000 paid to buy Bitcoin but I was scammed by someone who put me in cryptocurrency pyramid scheme. I lost the money. I later invested again but for a lesser amount.

I was the one who bought an investment in Bitcoin around 2017 if I remembered correctly. As it's an investment, I didn't do anything with it but left it as a long term project. I'm still holding the Bitcoin now and will sell it until I see another new all time high reach in the coin.
Do you remember the price in 2017? How much in bitcoin did you invest in 2017? In that year I had almost 1 BTC (based on my activities on Coinbase).

My first fraction of bitcoin I received from a faucet, what I did with it was to store it for the moment and I think the price would be around $ 9k, some time later I also started investing in bitcoin and continued to receive payments in Bitcoin.

I would have been happy if I had the patience to make use of faucets website to mine Bitcoin years ago. I would have earned a good amount of Bitcoin today but unfortunately for how poor they pay, it was impossible for me to make use of any of them all those years.

I would have been happy if I had the patience to make use of faucets website to mine Bitcoin years ago. I would have earned a good amount of Bitcoin today but unfortunately for how poor they pay, it was impossible for me to make use of any of them all those years.
Yes, I currently no longer use them, but at the beginning when I started using bitcoin, I used them to earn my first fractions of bitcoin, the payment is too low to depend on them, but if you used them early and saved part of the btc earned, could have been of great help.

Yes, I currently no longer use them, but at the beginning when I started using bitcoin, I used them to earn my first fractions of bitcoin, the payment is too low to depend on them, but if you used them early and saved part of the btc earned, could have been of great help.

Yeah, that's very correct. There are some people who are very good when it comes to using those faucets websites and saving up. I recently meet a guy online who showed me part of his earnings from using faucets website, it was well over $3k worth of Bitcoin.

Yeah, that's very correct. There are some people who are very good when it comes to using those faucets websites and saving up. I recently meet a guy online who showed me part of his earnings from using faucets website, it was well over $3k worth of Bitcoin.
Yes, there are also ways in these faucets to generate income with compound interest, there are many people who have earned a lot of money like this, but I no longer trust that method after what happened to me in cryptowin, you can end up scammed too, I would never leave my money working on one of these faucets anymore.

Yes, there are also ways in these faucets to generate income with compound interest, there are many people who have earned a lot of money like this, but I no longer trust that method after what happened to me in cryptowin, you can end up scammed too, I would never leave my money working on one of these faucets anymore.

It's sad what happened to those who used Cryptowin. I would have been very frustrated should I have been among those that was scammed by the system. It's a good thing that you changed your options when it comes to how to earn from mining to something safer. StormGain have been very good for you so far.

It's sad what happened to those who used Cryptowin. I would have been very frustrated should I have been among those that was scammed by the system. It's a good thing that you changed your options when it comes to how to earn from mining to something safer. StormGain have been very good for you so far.
In fact I lost less than 100k satoshis, it was just a test, I added about 5k sats each week and made them grow, until they decided it was time to scam everyone, I don't care anymore, stormgain is one of the platforms I use to trading and quantfury too, but yes, it has been helpful to me and I have earned a lot of money with said platform.

In fact I lost less than 100k satoshis, it was just a test, I added about 5k sats each week and made them grow, until they decided it was time to scam everyone, I don't care anymore, stormgain is one of the platforms I use to trading and quantfury too, but yes, it has been helpful to me and I have earned a lot of money with said platform.

100k satoshis is about $26-$27 now which I would say that isn't too much if it was in the same value when they scammed everyone who was using their platform of their investment. There may be others who invested huge and they were cut deep from the scam.

I purchased $20 in bitcoin when PayPal first started offering it for sale. I held it for the year or so and then cashed it at a loss of like $10 or so. Each crypto I got, ended up being worthless by the time I cashed it out a year later.

This is something that usually happens to most people when it comes to their investment in any kind of cryptocurrency.. Whenever they invest, it would seem as if that there is no way the cryptocurrency is going to increase but rather they are going to lose more than 50% of what they invested in the project. This is the reason why most of them don't even find it interesting to invest again.

Do you remember the price in 2017? How much in bitcoin did you invest in 2017? In that year I had almost 1 BTC (based on my activities on Coinbase).

It was around December 2017 I invested in Bitcoin with the price at $19,350+. If I had invested before May when the coin broke the $2000 zone, I would have had more as the price hovered around $1,000 until May.

It was around December 2017 I invested in Bitcoin with the price at $19,350+. If I had invested before May when the coin broke the $2000 zone, I would have had more as the price hovered around $1,000 until May.
You seem to have invested when the market was bullish. At the beginning of 2017, Bitcoin was around $900. I think it was in 2017 when bitcoin started exploding and a lot of people said it was a price manipulation in relation to Ether.

Even looking at the time when you invested in Bitcoin at December 2017 when the price was within $20,000, it's still a fair time to invest because after the fall down to $14,000 or so, price have moved up above where you invested. You're still in good profit unlike those who invested when it's at $40,000 above.

You seem to have invested when the market was bullish. At the beginning of 2017, Bitcoin was around $900. I think it was in 2017 when bitcoin started exploding and a lot of people said it was a price manipulation in relation to Ether.

Yes, it would appear so because it would have been a steal if I had invested when the price was below $1000 per Bitcoin. I would be swimming in thousands of dollars now. I don't regret my investment though because I'm still in profit now.

Yes, it would appear so because it would have been a steal if I had invested when the price was below $1000 per Bitcoin. I would be swimming in thousands of dollars now. I don't regret my investment though because I'm still in profit now.

This is the only good thing that you can take out from your investment in Bitcoin. The zone that you managed to invest in is a very good one. There's a very good chance that the price of Bitcoin will never come back to that zone again.

This is the only good thing that you can take out from your investment in Bitcoin. The zone that you managed to invest in is a very good one. There's a very good chance that the price of Bitcoin will never come back to that zone again.

Yes, I don't wish to see Bitcoin price come back to where I would be seeing red in my account. I know the price might come down more but I hope it doesn't dip too far before it finally starts being bullish. I've lost more than enough already, and I don't want to lose more.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back