What's new

What did you do with your first Bitcoin?

Yes, I don't wish to see Bitcoin price come back to where I would be seeing red in my account. I know the price might come down more but I hope it doesn't dip too far before it finally starts being bullish. I've lost more than enough already, and I don't want to lose more.

It is always going to be in your best interest to be proactive when it comes to your investment in any cryptocurrency because that is the only way you can afford not having yourself in serious loss especially when you know when to pull out your investment and bank in on your profit than staying too long and losing everything.

Yes, it would appear so because it would have been a steal if I had invested when the price was below $1000 per Bitcoin. I would be swimming in thousands of dollars now. I don't regret my investment though because I'm still in profit now.
When I started receiving Bitcoin as a payment for my online work, price per coin was $400. I once had almost 1 BTC and imagine how much money I would have if I had not wasted my bitcoin. Back in the day, very few people actually understood that Bitcoin was an asset and not the money to be wasted.

When I started receiving Bitcoin as a payment for my online work, price per coin was $400. I once had almost 1 BTC and imagine how much money I would have if I had not wasted my bitcoin. Back in the day, very few people actually understood that Bitcoin was an asset and not the money to be wasted.

The price we pay for lack of knowledge. It's all part of the learning process because I had mine too but it wasn't like I wasted my Bitcoin but I didn't follow the right channel when I wanted to invest and paid for it. I would have had more than 3 BTC now if I was successful.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back