Valued Contributor
VIP Member
5000+ Posts Club
Jul 20, 2016
USD
$2.6675USD
Biznotes
What did you do last weekend?

I went out and spent time with my brother that moved last weekend. Hate that he is now half a continent away from me.

Have you ever considered advertising here in my signature? This Text Ad Location and the above Graphic Ad Location is available to advertise in.
Surprise to me last week i and my family when to the zoo i saw a lot of things animals i have not seen before,i never knew that ostrich was that tall

Weekends are a great way to relax but I had to do extra hours at work during the weekend to meet up with my deadline I couldn't meet up with during the week because I was preparing for an exam

I cultivate a small piece of land to plant yam in my surrounding last weekend, ater that i visited my mom who came back from long journey

I work sometimes on a weekend and attend to house chores too as well as observe more of sleep because of the weekdays stress.

Last weekend..well I try cooking and doing the cleaning and in the evening I went to the field to exercise myself via soccer

last week was great ,It was a time I made my havest ,I have havested all my crops,I gain more than how I expected, thanks be to God , only Gods knows how happy I am.

I went for a business seminar last weekend, it was really stressful though as I had to spend almost the whole day there. I also had a class I usually teach every 2nd and third Saturdays by 3:00PM

Weekends are my time of rest. Last weekend after doing my chores, i slept then ate. I literally slept and ate throughout the whole weekend. I didn't go anywhere, i was home throughout.

My last weekend I didn't do much really, just cooked, washing, doing different house chores, worked online and many other things just that there was no power supply and it's made everywhere boring

I did nothing.last week i was at home all alone,my parents went to pay a visit to a friend, while I was at home doing nothing,I just find to to rest,I use my weekend to rest.

I did a lot of things last week, but the memorable one is meeting a friend I hv been chatting with for over a year

I taught some students, cooked for my family, woke up on Saturday morning, went to the farm and harvested some beans. In the evening on the same day I washed all my dirty clothes.

I did not do much things last weekend,I only traveled from school back home,in other to enjoy our short Xmas break,only 3weeks holiday,lol.

I stay home to enjoy then weekend with my wife and children, after that I had time to read some documentaries which I have been gathered together for long period

What I always do, using my mobile phone, talking on Discord with friend, playing some epic video childhood games, and having fun at my father's place.
It is my favorite house, my parents are divorced so that house is the better one I would say. I always preferred and liked that house, and since now there are strangers in my mothers house (her boyfriend's kids) It is no longer a comfortable place to spend your time in. And moreover my father respects me more than my mother does so that is another reason for that....

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Here are some video (guidelines) on how to make money online without investing a dime
Back