What's new

What cryptocurrencies are easiest to mine?

Pi coin is one of the easiest cryptocurrency you can mine with your phone,I have been mining it for the past two years now and they're still saying that it will come to reality, you can mine it with your phone also if you're interested.
We still don't know when Pi crypto will be launching officially. Though mining Pi doesn't require any investment or electricity power , its just uncertain whether the project will be a successful one or not. We will get to know soon anyways , probably by end of this year.

I don't really know much about these crypto currencies, but I believe one of the easiest coins out there to mine would be the pi coin. Recently it has been gaining grounds and making ways in the market.

Mining higher cryptocurrency like Bitcoin or litecoin I think is gonna demand for rigg so the best and simplest crypto currency to mine with your phone I think is PI and Time coin

This thread has really been an eye-opener. I recently got introduced to Pi by an acquaintance. So I'll recommend Pi. I see it has potentialities in the market.

This thread has really been an eye-opener. I recently got introduced to Pi by an acquaintance. So I'll recommend Pi. I see it has potentialities in the market.
I've been hearing of the pi cryptocurrency and a lot of people say that it a coin with good potential ,well I am mining it and I just believe this is true and if it is then a lot of people will make money with it.

The only currency that I am currently mining and it is very easy is the Pi network.
All you need to do is download the pi app from play store and register and you are ready to mine

I've been Mining PI for quite a while now. I feel like giving up sometimes because, I don't know if PI has a real value and hoping all the efforts put in mining won't go in vain. But what has kept me going is the simplicity of mining, mining PI is effortless.

I think those cryptocurrency that are still in private will be pretty much easier to mine because they will have less security until they go public.

I will give three crypto currencies to comfortably mine on your phone without much hazel.

1. Phoneum: you just need to download the app, register and start mining on a seven days circle, after which you can click to start mining again.

2. Pi: Pi is quite popular, I'd be surprised if you haven't started mining Pi already, I you haven't, just download the app and start mining ASAP.

3. Time: this is relatively new, I started mining Time last week, it is just like Pi, just that the process I simpler as compared to Pi mining.

You can hit me up privately if you need more help on mining Time.
Nice, I came Into this thread hoping someone would make a list. I think I am quite familiar with pi it seems very popular and a lot of people seem to be mining it.

As a new crypto miner, I need to know crypto (PoW) that is easy to mine, so that we don't need to invest in mining rigs with large amounts of capital, or at least we can mine with a CPU or GPU.
There is no cryptocurrency that is way too easy to mine as far as I'm concerned because with my experiences so far, I have not even been able to mine $1 of any cryptocurrency.

Mining cryotocurrency isn't that easy. But there are cryptos to mine like pi, ethereum and Tron. These coins are very easy coins to mine.

Cryptocurrency owns the world today,If you can find a coin to mine you have to take it serious anything may happen in the coming years, because that was how bitcoin mine came alot of people became rich though it,so PI network is out since the last four years so you can start mining by downloading the pi network on your phone

I see a lot of people mining Pi coin but I am not sure if pi coins will have any value in future because it is not yet listed on any exchanges. If you want to profit, you can mine monero, which can be mined on a computer

Mining of crypto currency takes time before you can make any substantial income. So if you are hoping to go into crypto mining then you can join a platform called rollercoin where you mine Satoshi's by playing simple arcade games.

Mining of crypto currency takes time before you can make any substantial income. So if you are hoping to go into crypto mining then you can join a platform called rollercoin where you mine Satoshi's by playing simple arcade games.
never heard of it. Might check it out sometime.

From experience the only coin I've successfully mined freely is KIN via an app called peerbet though it's taking a whole long time but I still think there's value in this coin because it has been listed already.

I have been mining tron for the past few months with just my smartphone. I mine over a hundred trx every single month. I also used smart contracts to earn more trx and I have been getting a lot of profits in trx lately.
You don't need a laptop to mine trx, a smartphone will do.
Can you give some extra information about this program, I mean how the program works which type of phone you are using, after install this program our phone face any issues, pls share some more information about this program, I'm interested.

Mining cryotocurrency isn't that easy. But there are cryptos to mine like pi, ethereum and Tron. These coins are very easy coins to mine.

I am not at all taking the Pi coin so seriously. However, I am thinking about investing money and mining the Phoneum token. However, it requires you to invest quite heavily in phones.

I am not at all taking the Pi coin so seriously. However, I am thinking about investing money and mining the Phoneum token. However, it requires you to invest quite heavily in phones.
Seriously I don't know why but I don't just like the coin pi, you've talked about the phoneum token, I'll like to know more about it if you don't mind please.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back