What's new

What cryptocurrencies are easiest to mine?

As a new crypto miner, I need to know crypto (PoW) that is easy to mine, so that we don't need to invest in mining rigs with large amounts of capital, or at least we can mine with a CPU or GPU.
I guess Bitcoin is the only crypto currency one could mine for now,and we also have a lot of app there that keep advertising on how they could help one mine their Bitcoin tho.

No cryptocurrency is easiest to mine especially if you are talking about using your ordinary computer and it's hardware for this minig expedition.

For now the best crypto currency to mine is dogecoin and monero,there is a system which could help in mining dogecoin,and the quantity of dogecoin mined is dependent on the power of the GPU.

Vertcoin. Vertcoin is also one of the easiest cryptocurrencies to mine, it is a coin that uses a Lyra2RE proof-of-work algorithm to verify transactions. Vertcoin was also designed to be ASIC resistant and is a regular constituent of GPU mining coins lists.

Vertcoin is easy to mine as compared to other cryptocurrencies and altcoins. Considering the fact that you would need to buy expensive hardware and invest a lot of electricity, I really doubt that it would be profitable if you do not invest a good amlunt of money into it and have patience. One more thing we need to consider is the fact that the mining difficulty might rise in the future, so I doubt if it would be profitable to mine vertcoin in the future.

I will give three crypto currencies to comfortably mine on your phone without much hazel.

1. Phoneum: you just need to download the app, register and start mining on a seven days circle, after which you can click to start mining again.

2. Pi: Pi is quite popular, I'd be surprised if you haven't started mining Pi already, I you haven't, just download the app and start mining ASAP.

3. Time: this is relatively new, I started mining Time last week, it is just like Pi, just that the process I simpler as compared to Pi mining.

You can hit me up privately if you need more help on mining Time.
When looking for how to mine crypto currency, you need to first look into the minning sites that will be comfortable for your mobile phone, and I think I prefer phoneum because minning crypto currency there is so easy.

For now the best crypto currency to mine is dogecoin and monero,there is a system which could help in mining dogecoin,and the quantity of dogecoin mined is dependent on the power of the GPU.

Dogecoin is easier to mine as compared to other "Big" cryptocurrencies but I am not sure if it is easier to mine as compared to other altcoins like vertcoin. There are many "big" cryptos like Dogecoin, Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash, etc. However, I believe it is still easier to mine other small altcoins as compared to "big" cryptocurrencies.

As a new crypto miner, I need to know crypto (PoW) that is easy to mine, so that we don't need to invest in mining rigs with large amounts of capital, or at least we can mine with a CPU or GPU.
Honestly, from my experience there is no cryptocurrency that is very easy for you to mine without paying money for it. When you just want to mine when it's time, you can't get good stuffs.

Mining cryptocurrency list especially with mobile phones is very common these days. There are many coins you can mine with your mobile phone such as pi, bee and so many of them.

It is not easy to mine be it bitcoin or pi as there are lots of requirement like time, resources, good gadgets etc so it is better to know the one that best suits you.

Pi coin is one of the easiest cryptocurrency you can mine with your phone,I have been mining it for the past two years now and they're still saying that it will come to reality, you can mine it with your phone also if you're interested.

The only application I have used so far is the Crypto tab browser. It's a good one but the withdrawal is slow and it takes days to reach the minimum threshold. I gave it all up in the end.

I don't really know the cryptocurrency that is easier to mining I believe you to do research in order to know the earlier one you can mining, because I don't think that there is anyone.

I will give three crypto currencies to comfortably mine on your phone without much hazel.

1. Phoneum: you just need to download the app, register and start mining on a seven days circle, after which you can click to start mining again.

2. Pi: Pi is quite popular, I'd be surprised if you haven't started mining Pi already, I you haven't, just download the app and start mining ASAP.

3. Time: this is relatively new, I started mining Time last week, it is just like Pi, just that the process I simpler as compared to Pi mining.

You can hit me up privately if you need more help on mining Time.
Thanks for the information and I hope these coins have been listed or hopefully, they are promising and will definitely deliver.

To be honest with you here all the crypto currency that is mined without a rigging system is fake. If you want to mine any crypto currency you really need to have a rigging system

Personally, I am not into mining of any coin at the moment and I don't know of any easiest coin to mine. But I have been hearing of some people claim to be mining coins with their computer. Some talk about cloud mining. I can only advise one to be very careful when it comes to cloud mining as there are so many scams amongst them. It is just my opinion.

Personally, I am not into mining of any coin at the moment and I don't know of any easiest coin to mine. But I have been hearing of some people claim to be mining coins with their computer. Some talk about cloud mining. I can only advise one to be very careful when it comes to cloud mining as there are so many scams amongst them. It is just my opinion.

Exactly, over the years it has been very difficult for you to be successful in doing it which is why a lot of scam project are trending online looking for who to invest his time or even money into trying to mine and fail.

Up till today I believe they are actually still mining Bitcoin, Ethereum as well as a few other altcoin. Nevertheless, the simplest coin to mine currently are actually the ones that are actually however to become introduced into any type of crypto money trade system. Therefore a few of all of them consist of each coin as well as Pi coin as well as that is exactly just what I am likewise mining.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back