What's new

What cryptocurrencies are easiest to mine?

any small coin (when i say small i mean coin that has some very low value like XLM or even lower) is easy to mine because creating one single coin won't take that much of time or power to make

I think the most easiest crypto currency to mine based on my research is monero and electroneum , i think electroneum is very much easy because you could easily download the app and run the cloud mining on the app and earn some token i think , so its easier

Ethereum can certainly be looked at by people who are searching for a mainstream coin that is still fairly easy to mine. Ethereum has a lighter algorithm that is much more accessible to miners and an ultimate guide to mining Ethereum for ease of access, unlike Bitcoin, which appears to have a rather "chunky" proof-of-work algorithm.

For mining Zcash is most likely your smartest choice. Geforce GTX cards and Radeon RX cards are on the whole extraordinary for it. Outside of GPUs, different things you need to construct a mining rig is negligible. Investigate this mining guide here.

Concerning most elevated future potential, that is truly not yet decided. The beneficial thing is utilizing an assistance, for example, Changelly you can trade one coin for another actually without any problem. So you can change Zcash over to BTC or ETH or some other coin you feel like has a ton of potential.

As a new crypto miner, I need to know crypto (PoW) that is easy to mine, so that we don't need to invest in mining rigs with large amounts of capital, or at least we can mine with a CPU or GPU.
As a new crypto miner, I need to know crypto (PoW) that is easy to mine, so that we don't need to invest in mining rigs with large amounts of capital, or at least we can mine with a CPU or GPU.
People keep thinking you can just sit in your home and start mining cryptocurrency. The big truth about this matter is that, mining involve a very big and farm of hardware and gadgets to start the process.

I will give three crypto currencies to comfortably mine on your phone without much hazel.

1. Phoneum: you just need to download the app, register and start mining on a seven days circle, after which you can click to start mining again.

2. Pi: Pi is quite popular, I'd be surprised if you haven't started mining Pi already, I you haven't, just download the app and start mining ASAP.

3. Time: this is relatively new, I started mining Time last week, it is just like Pi, just that the process I simpler as compared to Pi mining.

You can hit me up privately if you need more help on mining Time.
Pi project has taken so long. I lost trust in the project already.

Up till today I think they are still mining Bitcoin, Ethereum and some other altcoin. However, the easiest coin to mine now are the ones that are yet to be launched into any crypto currency exchange platform. So some of them include both bee coin and Pi coin and that's what I'm also mining.

I think you should firstly checking and survey the trading market which coin profitable to you and investment in this coin bitcoin etherum and ltc doges etc coin avialable in trading market

People who are looking for a mainstream coin that's still fairly easy to mine should definitely look into Ethereum. Unlike Bitcoin, that tends to have a very "chunky" proof-of-work algorithm, Ethereum has a lighter algorithm that's way friendlier to miners, and an ultimate guide to mining Ethereum for ease of access.

To be honest, there's no easy way to mine cryptocurrencies currently. But If you limit yourself to just a few of them and don't expect to earn little fortune in short time frame then it's not that hard, because you have javascrpits for CPU miners and also web GUI miners (web pages).

The Deutsche eMark is a digital currency which is decentralized and programmed using algorithms that are cryptographic. The coin gets its name from the Deutsche Mark which was the popular currency of West Germany. The eMark, like many of its peers, uses the distributed ledger and blockchain network making it transactions fast, secure and completely decentralized.

I want you to know that in mining cryptocurrencies, the ones that have gained ground in cryptocurrency Hall of fame like Bitcoin, ethereum and so on. The upcoming ones like tron, ripple and bee,pi and so on, they are easy to mine

People who are looking for a mainstream coin that's still fairly easy to mine should definitely look into Ethereum. Unlike Bitcoin, that tends to have a very "chunky" proof-of-work algorithm, Ethereum has a lighter algorithm that's way friendlier to miners, and an ultimate guide to mining Ethereum for ease of access.

Litecoin is the easiest to mine, best and better than all other coin, I mean what I say. When it comes to mining it's easier, when it comes to network fee it's cheaper, most btc users uses Bitcoin when they want to withdraw cos the withdrawal fee is cheaper compare to other coin.

For mining Zcash is probably your best bet. Geforce GTX cards and Radeon RX cards are all great for it. Outside of GPUs, the other things you need to build a mining rig is minimal.

Vertcoin. Vertcoin is also one of the easiest cryptocurrencies to mine, it is a coin that uses a Lyra2RE proof-of-work algorithm to verify transactions. Vertcoin was also designed to be ASIC resistant and is a regular constituent of GPU mining coins lists.

I have been mining tron for the past few months with just my smartphone. I mine over a hundred trx every single month. I also used smart contracts to earn more trx and I have been getting a lot of profits in trx lately.
You don't need a laptop to mine trx, a smartphone will do.

I never knew that each coin has its own PoW. I used to wonder how those miners are rewarded with coin during mining
Post automatically merged:

Everything around us these days revolves around crypro currencies. I do not mine my coins but i buy them quince that is the safest way to avoid some website making a fool out you

Last edited:
Technically, cryptocurrencies with a very low difficulty level are the easiest to mine. Unfortuantely there are not many cryptocurrencies that are easy to mine. This is because almost all of the cryptocurrencies have a really high difficulty levels. Having said that, almost all cryptocurrencies are difficult to mine because an ordinary home computer cannot do the job. You would need to purchase very costly hardware.

Cryptocurrency is being legil a good business and I will do my up to the best way to buy things for the post of electrical and plumbing is very high price and is important that we can earn a living hell of it and send it to you to do the needful and oblige me know if you need

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back