What's new

What cryptocurrencies are easiest to mine?

Suba

Seasoned Veteran
1000 Posts Club
Nov 13, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
As a new crypto miner, I need to know crypto (PoW) that is easy to mine, so that we don't need to invest in mining rigs with large amounts of capital, or at least we can mine with a CPU or GPU.

As a new crypto miner, I need to know crypto (PoW) that is easy to mine, so that we don't need to invest in mining rigs with large amounts of capital, or at least we can mine with a CPU or GPU.
I will give three crypto currencies to comfortably mine on your phone without much hazel.

1. Phoneum: you just need to download the app, register and start mining on a seven days circle, after which you can click to start mining again.

2. Pi: Pi is quite popular, I'd be surprised if you haven't started mining Pi already, I you haven't, just download the app and start mining ASAP.

3. Time: this is relatively new, I started mining Time last week, it is just like Pi, just that the process I simpler as compared to Pi mining.

You can hit me up privately if you need more help on mining Time.

I will give three crypto currencies to comfortably mine on your phone without much hazel.
3. Time: this is relatively new, I started mining Time last week, it is just like Pi, just that the process I simpler as compared to Pi mining.
Thanks for ur information, and I'm interested in Time (TimeMiner), currently the price has reached $ 37.10, but unfortunately I can't open the site https://www.timeminer.site

Anonymous cryptocurrency Bytecoin (BCN) is another altcoin that is easy to mine on your home computer. Solo mining has been designed to be an easy process for Bytecoin users. All you need to do is download theBytecoin wallet and run the program on your computer.

I have been mining tron for the past few months with just my smartphone. I mine over a hundred trx every single month. I also used smart contracts to earn more trx and I have been getting a lot of profits in trx lately.
You don't need a laptop to mine trx, a smartphone will do.

1. Phoneum: you just need to download the app, register and start mining on a seven days circle, after which you can click to start mining again.

2. Pi: Pi is quite popular, I'd be surprised if you haven't started mining Pi already, I you haven't, just download the app and start mining ASAP.

It seems like apps that allows to mine thru your phone was being popular these days. I know they just copied Pi network though but im wondering why when they didn't even know if this kind of projects will ever succeed because Pi is yet to launch the token .

Florin Coin

Most of the way to the first spot on the list of the 6 least demanding coins to mine on an ordinary PC is Florin Coin, which utilizes Scrypt convention for encryption and finishes a square in 40 seconds. Its trouble rate stays low as its benefit proportion.

It seems like apps that allows to mine thru your phone was being popular these days. I know they just copied Pi network though but im wondering why when they didn't even know if this kind of projects will ever succeed because Pi is yet to launch the token .
That's the concern I have about these new phone mining apps.

Why copy something that has been yet to launch even if it has potential? It's like trying to copy Bitcoin even before it launched.

There could be challenges no one anticipated.

Cloud mining should have been the easiest but there are a lot of fake mining site in the internet and one must be very careful when going into crypto mining. I'd rather advice people to buy and hold.
Post automatically merged:

Cloud mining should have been the easiest but there are a lot of fake mining site in the internet and one must be very careful when going into crypto mining. I'd rather advice people to buy and hold.

Cryptocurrency owns the world today,If you can find a coin to mine you have to take it serious anything may happen in the coming years, because that was how bitcoin mine came alot of people became rich though it,so PI network is out since the last four years so you can start mining by downloading the pi network on your phone

That's the concern I have about these new phone mining apps.

Why copy something that has been yet to launch even if it has potential? It's like trying to copy Bitcoin even before it launched.

There could be challenges no one anticipated.
Cryptocurrency owns the world today,If you can find a coin to mine you have to take it serious anything may happen in the coming years, because that was how bitcoin mine came alot of people became rich though it,so PI network is out since the last four years so you can start mining by downloading the pi network on your phone
Really. Yes yes i have listened about the pi currency and pi mining is very good i guess its fluctuating rate is less as compared to bitcoin or litcoin. So yes we can also opt of pi currency platforms for mining and gaining profits straight in your wallet.

There is this new site I just discovered that gives free litecoin
All just need to do is register and keep mining the coin
Withdrawal is done everday

There are several application which are used for mining of different cryptocurrency and I am using pi token.
I think generally we need a powerful computer for mining Bitcoin and other high value currencies, only those currency which are not listed on Exchange are easy to mine.

The only one I can fully recommend is Pi. Although it currently has no value but the amount of effort and commitment placed by the owners on the project is laudable. I would expect to get big news on Pi this year. I will recommend those that haven't to join as soon as possible.

I will also like to learn more about the easier way of minnig.
What I've learnt about minnig with personal computer is that it is risky for the smooth running of the system and can even damage it. Are we of contrary opinion here?

They're cryptocurrencis that are easy to mine like phoneum, Pi, Ethereum Classic, Raven coin and on but an anonymous cryptocurrency Bytecoin (BCN) is another altcoin that is easy to mine on your home computer. Solo mining has been designed to be an easy process for Bytecoin users. All you need to do is download the Bytecoin wallet and run the program on your computer.

There are several application which are used for mining of different cryptocurrency and I am using pi token.
I think generally we need a powerful computer for mining Bitcoin and other high value currencies, only those currency which are not listed on Exchange are easy to mine.
Yes you are right litecoin bitcoin dogecoin are in these days very popular and are easy to mine. There are mostly websites and apps available that are basically design to mine the cryptocurrencies and gain the profit in time limit that varries from hours to days.

Vertcoin. Vertcoin is also one of the easiest cryptocurrencies to mine, it is a coin that uses a Lyra2RE proof-of-work algorithm to verify transactions. Vertcoin was also designed to be ASIC resistant and is a regular constituent of GPU mining coins lists.

First of all my advice would be not to use SCAM Cloud Mining sites and projects. If you want to start mining and do not have a large investment to buy ASIC Miner or GPU Miner you can use a phone or computer CPU. If you have a powerful processor you can use Minergate, Nicehash, Eobot or other alternative platforms that started mining it all works on the computer. If you do not have a computer you can start mining by phone. Android version must be at least 7 and must have an upgrade perspective to use in the future. You can use the Cryptotab platform or the ETN app on your phone. Of course your income will not be big but you will gain experience

Anonymous cryptocurrency Bytecoin (BCN) is another altcoin that is easy to mine on your home computer. Solo mining has been designed to be an easy process for Bytecoin users. All you need to do is download the Bytecoin wallet and run the program on your computer.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back