What's new

What Business success tips can you share with us?

There are so many business tips on how to have a successful business but as for me mine is to stay determined and focus don't get distracted and don't compare yourself to others also have good relationship with your customers
There are many tips to business success but it all depends on individual experiences and winning strategy. Based on my own experience in business, I will like to summarize all the success tips into three;
1. Determination/resilience
2. Discipline
3. Consistency.

Be it working in a company or a small scale business, there are things we can learn from you as an Individual who have been in Business for sometime or have managed businesses for people.
So I ask: What are Business success tips you can share with us that we can learn from you?
There are many tips to be a succesfull busnessman but I think most important tip is consistency to work hard for reaching your goals .

the only tip i would say is that earning low at the beginning isn't a sign of a business's failure, it's a matter of time and patience till you make your business great!

There are many tips to business success but it all depends on individual experiences and winning strategy. Based on my own experience in business, I will like to summarize all the success tips into three;
1. Determination/resilience
2. Discipline
3. Consistency.
I really like the three important tips you gave us on the tips on how to be successful in any business you started, i beleieve discipline and patience is the key to a successful business. Also you have to be determined .

Get Organized. To achieve business success you need to be organized. ...
Keep Detailed Records. All successful businesses keep detailed records. ...
Analyze Your Competition. Competition breeds the best results. ...
Understand the Risks and Rewards. ...
Be Creative. ...
Stay Focused. ...
Prepare to Make Sacrifices. ...
Provide Great Service.

I always advise people to enough knowledge and understanding of the kind of business they are venturing into, because any business that is not backed up by knowledge will not succeed.
One of the best business success tips that going to share with you to have knowledge and understanding of the kind of business that you wants to go into with this you will be able to succeed in your business.

Be it working in a company or a small scale business, there are things we can learn from you as an Individual who have been in Business for sometime or have managed businesses for people.
So I ask: What are Business success tips you can share with us that we can learn from you?
Well, the only thing I think has worked for me in my business endeavour is persistence and ability to continue to do the business no matter what even when things seem to be going anyhow and when sales are not really moving like that.

In you want to become successful in business you need to hire the best people to work for you. YOu also need to be attentive and have patience to listen to others.

Get Organized. To achieve business success you need to be organized. ...
Keep Detailed Records. All successful businesses keep detailed records. ...
Analyze Your Competition. Competition breeds the best results. ...
Understand the Risks and Rewards. ...
Be Creative. ...
Stay Focused. ...
Prepare to Make Sacrifices. ...
Provide Great Service.
I would agree with being creative. I have seen so many successful businesses with their own brand of marketing. Even the displays and facade in their business place is attractive that obviously they spent time in thinking about it. Take for instance the display of a crocodile figurine in a meat store that sells crocodile meat. That is an eye catcher.

On success tip which I would like to share is that in business you should ensure that you always put he customer first before any other thing as they are the important.

First busines tip, is to boost your customer services, satisfied the customers wants, and that should be with a wonderful welcoming smiles in your face it makes them feel more comfortable and happy coming to your side. Good Communication again also help.

Be consistent and focused. To run a successful business over a long term, you would have to be consistent and stay focused, you may not make huge profits immediately in the business, that doesn't mean you are not capable enough or failing, you just have to keep going till you are satisfied with your growth and results.
The staying power in a business has to do with mentality,you have t be tough in your attitude to the dynamics that usually occures in the business environment.Then the issue of finance has to be manage discritly and a good customer aqusition strategy.

Before starting a business and even when running the business, always prepare and make plans for potential competition within and around your location. Even when sales are going really well always make plans for competition. This would keep you ahead of the game.

Before starting a business and even when running the business, always prepare and make plans for potential competition within and around your location. Even when sales are going really well always make plans for competition. This would keep you ahead of the game.
Actually from the well before the starting of the business, it is very important to have a plan. and that plan should go along with the business grows. It is very important to timely amend the plans according to the market situations.

Actually from the well before the starting of the business, it is very important to have a plan. and that plan should go along with the business grows. It is very important to timely amend the plans according to the market situations.
Exactly, i have seen cases whereby some companies tend to slack off when they have alot of customers. Their customer care becomes slow and crappy. There operating system become slow as well. Before you know it another company has taken over

In business, there is no such thing as guaranteed profits at any time in the life of the business. You prepare your mind for the eventualities while still having great hopes to see to the success of the business you're running

When you are starting a business the first thing you really need to do is to avoid giving out goes and services on credit, you should not start up a business you know you will not be able to manage it yourself , have an understanding of the business you're starting.

Always try to maintain some level nof consistency in your business activities, that way people and customers alike will get to understand your mode of doing business with them easily

The business tips that I will like to share is venture into business that we have passion for and to have a very good plan for nay business that we want to establish.

keep your business plans private till it’s permanent because big companies also feed of smaller companies or businesses so do things on the low !

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back