What's new

What Business success tips can you share with us?

You should never be greedy or invest in online HYIP programs or any other kind of programs that promise you a good amount of money. This is my experience when it comes to earning money online, even though I have never conducted an offline business.

Good customer relations, be persistence, satisfying customer needs without delay, be determined, focus, hard-working, consistency and tolerant.
Good customer relations and persistently a very good ways for business to maintain its lead in a very competitive world of business so I will advise anyone that has a business to make this characteristic very pronounce in the business so that the business can keep up with the sale.

Though i think a professional might help out more on this. But one of the ways you can prepare for this is to first and foremost have funds, there should be capital already in place for improving and upgrading the business. I believe this is why most shops or company always renovate their buildings and change design form time to time. What they are doing so some might just be mere decorations. But it has an effect on people. Customers like new things and fancy places. So by always making your company up to date, or keeping you shop upgraded to the lattest things, would attract more persons to your shop. Adding other features as well, can be another means as well. Let me give an example about this. There was a fast food restaurant in my formal are. When it started it was so popular. Then another one came up in that same area. This new, their food is not really as sweet as the first. But they did something, developed a breakfast joint when you can buy bread of all flavors, this made people rush them over the first restaurant. And their package was lit. Now the first restaurant seeing this, came up with a new system. They now have a small play ground for kids outside the restaurant. So parents can drop their kids for free there and have a quite time for themselves. Then they also included an outdoor par outside as well for the adults. Now this has attract more people back to them again. So having capital for this upgrades is another way of being prepared. You must also be creative in your ideas.
Nice, you have made me to understand that keeping our company up-to-date with modern technologies and new ideas is the best way to improve our business, i only believe this thing should only be applicable to a well-established business and not to newly established one.

Nice, you have made me to understand that keeping our company up-to-date with modern technologies and new ideas is the best way to improve our business, i only believe this thing should only be applicable to a well-established business and not to newly established one.
Very true, you have said it well. Newly established business, their first and major priority is to grow the business and make it stand. Once they have achieved this, then with time they can start putting all these in place. If they start doing this at an early startup, they could run into losses as the capital that was ment to go into the business is now going into upgrading. And it makes no sense to upgrade a business when there is no customers

Be dynamic. Understand the changing of times and streamline your business output towards that. What works before pandemic failed woefully during the covid pandemic. What worked during the pandemic is fading away post pandemic.

Best business success tips I've discovered over the years is making customers satisfaction your number one priority. Employees motivation is second on the list and lastly maintaining quality standard at all times.
There are so many business success tips Tuesdays of lucrative business that one can venture into and make loss of profit one is real estate business.

Very true, you have said it well. Newly established business, their first and major priority is to grow the business and make it stand. Once they have achieved this, then with time they can start putting all these in place. If they start doing this at an early startup, they could run into losses as the capital that was ment to go into the business is now going into upgrading. And it makes no sense to upgrade a business when there is no customers
Wow, you write intelligently, I don't know if you are a business manager or you are into a business because it is only people that really understand what business is all about that can write like you just did.

Be inventive. Always be on the lookout for methods to improve your company and set it apart from the competition. Recognize that you don't know everything and have an open mind to fresh ideas and methods to your business.

Wow, you write intelligently, I don't know if you are a business manager or you are into a business because it is only people that really understand what business is all about that can write like you just did.
Lol, thanks for the compliment, i really appreciate it, i am not a business manager though and for now i dont have a stable business of my own but i am hoping to start one soon. I just tend to learn from things am seeing around me and what others do, i study them to prepare my self for when i would finally have one of my own.

It is very important that anyone who wants to venture into any business should make a lot of research concerning that business.

The most important thing in business is building trust. When your customers trust you, they will walk miles to get your product. You just have to build a serious relationship between yourself and the customers

Find a need and fill it very well and you will make a lot of money than anyone else. Look for a problem that is common to a lot of people I will find a solution to it. I learnt about this when I was reading book written by Zig Zigla.

To be successful in any business adventure you're into, you need to be very focused and remove every form of distraction from your way that will make you lose balance and grip of things around your business

Distraction is a bad tendency that stops an entrepreneur from moving forward. That's why as an entrepreneur we ought to move out of our comfort zone to succeed.

Lol, thanks for the compliment, i really appreciate it, i am not a business manager though and for now i dont have a stable business of my own but i am hoping to start one soon. I just tend to learn from things am seeing around me and what others do, i study them to prepare my self for when i would finally have one of my own.
It's nice that you're really talented in learning about most of them, it seems like you do greatly when you have a business because all this knowledge you have are important knowledge that can make a business grow.

It's nice that you're really talented in learning about most of them, it seems like you do greatly when you have a business because all this knowledge you have are important knowledge that can make a business grow.
Thanks, like they say learning never ends, we keep on learning every day and in everything we do. There is also something to learn in every mistake and in every success. Even here in bizdustry, i have also learnt alot from all your comments

Thanks, like they say learning never ends, we keep on learning every day and in everything we do. There is also something to learn in every mistake and in every success. Even here in bizdustry, i have also learnt alot from all your comments
Wow , it's ok we're just here together information from our brothers and sisters and we also need to make sure we apply this information in a way that will benefit our life positively, where is your location.

What business suvy tips can you share with us
Don't stress try your best and leave the rest
These success tips helps allot when it comes to business matter

First, work on getting good and productive staffs for your business or company. Secondly work on building good time and money management skills.

I have not started a business yet. But when I start a business the number one thing I will do is to have a plan for the business for this will make the business do well

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back