What's new

What book are you currently reading?

Currently, I'm reading "It Ends with Us" by Colleen Hoover. It's a gripping and emotional contemporary romance novel that has been keeping me hooked. I'm always interested in discovering new books, so I'd love to hear what everyone else is reading and get some ideas for my next read!

Currently, I'm reading hi "It Ends with Us" by Colleen Hoover. It's a gripping and emotional contemporary romance novel that has been keeping me hooked. I'm always interested in discovering new books, so I'd love to hear what everyone else is reading and get some ideas for my next read
End with us was suggested by a friend of mine but I never uae it or read such books before,the only book I read since morning is breath of scandal by Sandra brown it's an old novel

I am reading a book called "the MISOGI method" which is for a website I work as a book reviewer called onlinebookclub, it is a book about how to find satisfaction and fulfillment in your life according to Japanese spiritual methods, very interesting.

I haven't touched it in a little while, but I'd like to continue where I left off and someday finish The War of The Ring, which is the 3rd-part history book for The Lord of the Rings.

What book are you currently reading? Please share! Would love to know what everyone reads, so that some of us could get ideas on what we could read next. :)
I love reading fictional books and it's why I've picked up one of the best fictional books of the year 2023 called Age of Vice. It's a book written by Deepti Kapoor. It's an action packed thriller novel which begins where a wealthy Indian man's car swerved off the road killing 5 bystanders in New Delhi with the man disappearing after the crash. It's a very interesting book.

What book are you currently reading? Please share! Would love to know what everyone reads, so that some of us could get ideas on what we could read next. :)
The Psychology of Money by Morgan Housel.
It's a great book for people who want to learn about money.

Right now I am reading Reminiscences of a Stock Operator by Edwin Lefevre, very interesting to know how to control your feelings when it comes to getting involved in trading and financial markets.

I have already finished reading The Call of Cthulhu that I started reading a while ago. Now, I'm reading All Sinners Bleed by S. A Cosby. It's a Southern Gothic Serial Killer Mystery book. I started reading it last night but it's already interesting.

What I read today wasn't a book but a sports magazine or bulletin. I picked it up in the hotel where I lodged when I was in lobby and needed something other than my smartphone to distract me for 30 to 40 minutes before the food I ordered get ready.

Still reading the Psychology of Money. I've finished a couple of chapters now and I must say that it's an amazing book.

I have not read a book for a long time. In fact, I don't even remember when I read the last book. However, I have made a reading list that I plan to read this month. My list includes a couple of fiction, travelogue, and social anthropology. Since Jon Fose has been granted the Nobel Prize for Literature, I will perhaps attempt his books.

Still reading the Psychology of Money. I've finished a couple of chapters now and I must say that it's an amazing book.

Psychology of Money sounds like an interesting book. Anything that gives me an upper hand when it comes to understanding how to make and control money will always get my attention. I'm going to look out for this book.

I'm reading book 3 in the A Court of Thorns and Roses series. It is called A Court of Wings and Ruin. Such a good series. :)

Right now I am reading Reminiscences of a Stock Operator by Edwin Lefevre, very interesting to know how to control your feelings when it comes to getting involved in trading and financial markets.

Even though I have good knowledge about how to trade in the financial market (Forex trading), I will never so no to reading any resources that's going to give me something that will help me get a lot more better in forex trading. So, I'm definitely getting this book for myself.

Even though I have good knowledge about how to trade in the financial market (Forex trading), I will never so no to reading any resources that's going to give me something that will help me get a lot more better in forex trading. So, I'm definitely getting this book for myself.
You can always expand knowledge, it is a very good book that teaches you to manage feelings when trading that in most cases is what usually distances unprofitable traders from profitability, although it focuses on the stock market more than anything, but it can always be extrapolated to Forex trading.

You can always expand knowledge, it is a very good book that teaches you to manage feelings when trading that in most cases is what usually distances unprofitable traders from profitability, although it focuses on the stock market more than anything, but it can always be extrapolated to Forex trading.

Any forex trader who gets emotional with his trades is always going to be making grievous mistakes. This is because your emotion is always going to cloud your analysis and judgement. It's going to keep costing you trades because you will keep missing what you're supposed to see.

A Court of Silver Flames Sarah J. Maas is the book I'm reading now. It's a very interesting book which I'm regretting why I haven't started reading it sooner. I purchased the book since 2021 and it's been wasting in my book shelve for about 2 years.

I'm reading book 3 in the A Court of Thorns and Roses series. It is called A Court of Wings and Ruin. Such a good series. :)

Do you know what I love so much about this particular book - A Court of Wings and Ruin? It's the nature of its contents. It's got a lot of graphic war scenes in it and a lot of sex scenes too. It's not a book for a kid to read at all but a super one for an adult.

I just finished Rework by Jason Fried & David Heinmeier Hansson. This book is a work of art - the design of it is top-notch. It's also a no-nonsense guide for simplifying workplace processes. The authors bust a lot of workplace myths.

Next, I will be finishing Question Based Selling by Thomas A. Freese and How to Make Friends and Influence People by Dale Carnegie.

I read the book "How to Make Friends and Influence People" about 2 years ago, or rather I listened to it since it was in audiobook format, it is an excellent book to know the psychology behind how to make yourself look better with others and achieve your goals with them, it is very good to know how to interact with people especially when doing business/deals, I can see that you like psychology quite a bit

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back