What's new

What book are you currently reading?

I just finish reading how to win friends and influence people by Dele Carnegie.it was a great read.i really appreciate my friend who recommended that book for me.right now,I am reading the richest man in babylon.so far, it's great

What book are you currently reading? Please share! Would love to know what everyone reads, so that some of us could get ideas on what we could read next. :)

I've never been an avid reader, at least as far as reading books. It was always a bit of a struggle to keep focus and make it through. Recently, I picked up "No Time Like the Future: An Optimist Considers Mortality" by Michael J. Fox. It may take me some time to get through it, but I'm quite enjoying it. I very much enjoyed many of his roles as an actor, and it's humbling to hear how he's come to terms with his illness.

IMG_20220405_155037446_2.jpg

I recently picked on enjoying reading horror stories and it's what took me to reading H.P Lovecraft books. I have been reading one of his biggest influencial books called The Call of Cthulhu right now and it's very interesting.

What book are you currently reading? Please share! Would love to know what everyone reads, so that some of us could get ideas on what we could read next. :)
I received a free book in the mail, addressed to me 🤔 and the name of it is "Life is Messy."
I kept thinking someone in my family ordered it for me or something (??) But then I saw an attached card inside the book and it was the author, saying he randomly sends an issue of his book to people in the mail. So that was pretty cool. I've only read the first couple pages so far.

I received a free book in the mail, addressed to me 🤔 and the name of it is "Life is Messy."
I kept thinking someone in my family ordered it for me or something (??) But then I saw an attached card inside the book and it was the author, saying he randomly sends an issue of his book to people in the mail. So that was pretty cool. I've only read the first couple pages so far.
I'm not good at reading books this day's, but this seems to be interesting, I'll love to have a copy of the book you've just made mentioned of, I'll much appreciate it.

I'm not good at reading books this day's, but this seems to be interesting, I'll love to have a copy of the book you've just made mentioned of, I'll much appreciate it.
The author's name is Matthew Kelly. If you reach out to him I am almost positive he would be more than happy to send you a copy of his book. It's a small, paperback book and he would love more readers having access to his work. Give it a shot!

The author's name is Matthew Kelly. If you reach out to him I am almost positive he would be more than happy to send you a copy of his book. It's a small, paperback book and he would love more readers having access to his work. Give it a shot!
Ok thank you, I'll definitely give it a trial, I love to read books this day's, do you have any interesting book you'll recommend me to read? I'll be glad if you share, seems like you also love to read books.

Ok thank you, I'll definitely give it a trial, I love to read books this day's, do you have any interesting book you'll recommend me to read? I'll be glad if you share, seems like you also love to read books.
I really do. I prefer it over any other kind of reading, I enjoy the good old-fashioned books that you can hold in your hand and read.
My favorite to suggest would be Great Expectations by Charles Dickens. The movie is great, and so is the book.
Happy reading!

I really do. I prefer it over any other kind of reading, I enjoy the good old-fashioned books that you can hold in your hand and read.
My favorite to suggest would be Great Expectations by Charles Dickens. The movie is great, and so is the book.
Happy reading!
Woow, that seems to be interesting, I also love ready books especially when I'm less busy, I must say reading books are interesting not only that you'll learn lots of things.

The book am reading now is how to get rich by Rick Ross and also motivational words from him as well because he Is an inspirational person to me as well I really look up to him also

I always read the Holy Quran when my energy is empty It can charge my energy and make me full of activity really I can get rid of all my problems by reading Quran

The book am reading now is how to get rich by Rick Ross and also motivational words from him as well because he Is an inspirational person to me as well I really look up to him also
That's really good, i also like reading books, as a matter of fact reading is my hobby, if I'm less busy I use the time and read books, I'll definitely try to that out.

Zodiac Academy: Sorrow and Starlight, this is book 8 of this series from these authors I'm obsessed with. The author's are Caroline Peckham and Susanne Valenti. I've become obsessed with all their books. They have some spice to them, but they are fantasy. This series in particular (Zodiac Academy) was originally advertised as a Spicy Harry Potter basically - which I could semi-agree with. Regardless I'm obsessed lol.

Reading is my hobbies and now I read brain Tracy but when am back from church I will read pearl of wisdom by Harry Miller today

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back