Staff member
Administrative Team
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Jul 20, 2016
USD
$1.6175USD
Biznotes
What book are you currently reading? Please share! Would love to know what everyone reads, so that some of us could get ideas on what we could read next. :)

Well the book am reading currently is written by joe-Barth c.Abba titled ''human wisdom''. It contains thoughts and inspirational quotes for our daily life.

Am currently reading Trial marriage husband: Need to work hard by Passion Honey an Asian novel that describes the entertainment industry vividly so friggin interesting.

I am currently reading, Atlantis gray, for those that love hunger games and movies or books like resurgent and the likes, Atlantis gray would be a great addition for you.

What book are you currently reading? Please share! Would love to know what everyone reads, so that some of us could get ideas on what we could read next. :)
Right now, my interest is to know how the human mind work, because I believe if you have control over your mind then you can control things around you.. The title of the book is mind is the master by James Allen

I read the book of of all books. I currently read the book of Isaiah from the holy Bible. It is from the old testament. It prophesies the coming of the Messiah who is the Lord Jesus Christ.

I a currently reading three books at the same time: The daily stoic, the subtle art of not giving a fuck. A very interesting read. I am also reading the t laws of power.

She stoops to conquer. This is one of my text from secondary school until today I still enjoy reading it but I can't even explain the reason for my choice of it

I am reading the success principle by Jack Canfield. the book is jam-packed with some of the timeless principle that can help someone to achieve a great success in life. It also contains step-by-step method to achieve success in any field.

I just finished reading a book by Jim clutine every penny is worth. It's a very good book for readers and business minded, he wrote ghe book 1993.

Am currently reading the contract. The book is actually amazing, A man falling in love in an unexplained situation and knowing the difference between love and lust

I love reading books. As the matter of fact reading is my best hobby. I am currently reading a book taged is not too late to be great. The book is very interesting.

I'm currently reading a book titled hot property. It's a romance novel about a girl who was so uptight and even when she feel in love, she didn't want to admit and accept it.

I've been reading "Spirit Filled Temperaments". It is a very good book which I can suggest for every person to read because it educate more on our temperaments and gives advices on how to get along with each other. It further gives us an insight about the temperaments of Bible characters.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back