What's new

What Are Your Favorite TV Shows of All Time?

kensonplays

Familiar Face
Sep 20, 2023
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
My favorite TV shows? I would have to say the How To Train Your Dragon race to the edge TV show. That one I can rewatch two or three times a year no problem if I wanted to.

As for the Arrowverse, it is also among my favorites. But I can usually only rewatch them once per year, and that is enough for me.

For my less favorite shows, ones that I do enjoy that are not really my top shows, I would have to say Jurassic Park Camp Cretaceous. Yes, I know it is a Jurassic Park series show, but there are a few odd things about it that are likely to make me not rewatch it very often. Same thing with the How To Train Your Dragon show that is set in the modern day. It is all right, but not one of my favorites.

Game of Thrones would probably be my #1 favorite TV show. I love fantasy, so most things that involve fantasy I'll probably like. Game of Thrones is kind of an edgy type of fantasy, which is pretty neat. I like Vikings as well, although I never got around to watching the entire last season.

My favorite tv shows are:
  • Game of Thrones
  • House of The Dragon
  • ROME
  • The Last of Us
  • West World
  • The Strain
  • VIKINGS
  • Highlander: The Series
  • Breaking Bad
  • Fringe

I love it when it comes to Magical Movies alot, then Jurassic Park, Arrows, Fringe, Game of Thrones, Vampire Diaries, Teen Wolf and lot more that I can't mention. But of them all are Magical Movies, I can watch that for a whole week without getting tired or bored

My TV shows of all time would be the following ;

Game of Thrones
House of The Dragon
The Black Sails
Gangs of London
The Last of Us
The Legend of the Seeker
Merlin
The Shooter
Designated Survivor
The Seal Team

Breaking Bad, Better Call Saul, Dragon Ball Z (don't judge! lol), Mr. Robot, and that is all I can think of off the top of my head right now.

Some of my favorite TV shows are:
Rome
Spartacus
Game of Thrones
The House of the Dragons
Vikings
Vikings Valhalla
Lucifer
American Gods, etc.
I mostly like historical and fantasy shows.

The TV shows that are going to be my favourites of all time would be :

Game of Thrones
House of The Dragon
Warrior Nun
Salem
The Last of Us
Prison Break
SWAT
Spartacus
Power

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back