What's new

What are those online businesses that can be done by housewives?

It's a very good idea if an housewife can venture into an online business to cater.for some basic needs of hers. There are lots of online business that won't require much time such as affiliate marketing

Housewives can do many business online , paid to post programs like joining forum sites like bizdustry and coming to post at their convinient time to earn money.
As a house wife, you are join many get paid to programs where you could use your skills from the comfort of your home to earn money. If you are a member on Fiverr or upwork, this will increase the amount you earn weekly as a wife who has time at home.

I believe there are many online business that housewife can do, them can start doing marketing online like selling of clothes and shoes, these good business housewife can do.

Affiliate marketing is a very good online business anyone can do from home. It is basically marketing other people's products and services on the internet. With the right digital marketing skills an average house wife will perform very well in this business. It is stress free and not very time consuming.
Starting up a new affiliate venture can be time consuming, it would take time to know the product or service to upload and another time for convincing potential customers

I believe there are many online business that housewife can do, them can start doing marketing online like selling of clothes and shoes, these good business housewife can do.
In my Facebook account several women friends are into dropshipping of clothing and footwear. They say that dropshipping is a good business because they have no capital. The supplier handles the delivery and the dropshipper's job is to promote the product in social media.

A housewife has so many online jobs she can do, first she can start working and earning with bizdustry, then another online work Such as digital marketing, affiliate marketing, drop shipping which is selling other people's product to take profit, all these works are work done from home
You are correct. A housewife has a lot of choices from the many online jobs available in the internet. That is right that she can start working and earning through posting comments here in Bizdustry. Then she can also try affiliate marketing, digital marketing, drop shipping and also cryptocurrency trading.

If they can arrange their time they can become a teacher if they have the qualification that is necessary for them to become one of them, teaching job is not is the best job for housewife.

As a house wife for me is bizdustry and pi mining because they mostly not busy like us so they will have time for them to spend a lot of time on it
But after their house works ohh

Well according to your explanation ,you think that she may not even have time to do any type of business Because of children, that is why I actually asked you to suggest the best type of business for her at this point.
She will be in the best position to suggest the best business that will be good for her to do online. She can apply for jobs with her certificates for online jobs or use the skills she has to earn online.

She can set up a makeup at studio in the house and have lots of people patronizing you are. She can also offer training to those who are willing to learn how to do makeup.

She will be in the best position to suggest the best business that will be good for her to do online. She can apply for jobs with her certificates for online jobs or use the skills she has to earn online.
Do you really think that it is possible for people to get a reasonable job online with your certificate ? Most of the jobs that require certificate verification are offline job that must be done in the office.

Do you really think that it is possible for people to get a reasonable job online with your certificate ? Most of the jobs that require certificate verification are offline job that must be done in the office.
Definitely yes, there are some company contract job that you can get and work from home. I have a friend that got a 6 months banking contract job which involves data entry updating with the help of his certificates and he has to do it from home.

Definitely yes, there are some company contract job that you can get and work from home. I have a friend that got a 6 months banking contract job which involves data entry updating with the help of his certificates and he has to do it from home.
Ohh, well if that is possible then it's nice as the government should try to encourage the possibility of working from home in some businesses but sometimes this always happen on rare circumstances.

Ohh, well if that is possible then it's nice as the government should try to encourage the possibility of working from home in some businesses but sometimes this always happen on rare circumstances.
There are many jobs like that which housewives can do from home, they just need to get the right information and it will be easy to get. They can also engage in freelancing online.

The good thing about online business is that there is normally no gender segregation and as such anyone with the passion can pick out any career for themselves.

I think housewives can certainly get into cooking business and there husband can work as a food supplier. This is how a family used to make money in my area. Home-made food items can be much better than restaurant items sometimes.

I think housewives can certainly get into cooking business and there husband can work as a food supplier. This is how a family used to make money in my area. Home-made food items can be much better than restaurant items sometimes.
Online business that can be done by housewife is simply investing in cryptocurrency or affiliated marketing these can be easily done by housewife.

There are many housewives in our neighborhood who are into the cooking business. They sell meals and snacks that the neighbors are buying regularly. Most of them are cooking dishes that is priced higher because they are special dishes that is not easy to cook.

Earning via paid to post is one of those options a house wife can engage on since the tasks aren't all that time consuming. You work when your body pleases you.

There are many jobs like that which housewives can do from home, they just need to get the right information and it will be easy to get. They can also engage in freelancing online.
That is what I was trying to suggest in the beginning but you said that it is not possible that the children and other factors can be a source of distraction when they are learning the freelancing skill.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back