What's new

What are those online businesses that can be done by housewives?

Freelancing is good but not all housewives might have the skills to engage in freelancing. They will needs jobs that do not require professional skills to execute.
Well it is for them to learn the computer skill at home and they can use it to make the money they are interested as a freelancer, if they have access to computer it is possible I think.

Well it is for them to learn the computer skill at home and they can use it to make the money they are interested as a freelancer, if they have access to computer it is possible I think.
It is good idea for housewives that wants to earn something at home. There is no knowledge learn that is wasted, if not know it will be useful in the future.

It is good idea for housewives that wants to earn something at home. There is no knowledge learn that is wasted, if not know it will be useful in the future.
Is still going to be useful for them because they can use the skill to make some little money while they stayed at home to take care of their children so that they will not be wasting most of their time.

Is still going to be useful for them because they can use the skill to make some little money while they stayed at home to take care of their children so that they will not be wasting most of their time.
I am not saying that it will not be useful for them but learning a professional skills might needs or require some money to achieve it which some might not even have.

I am not saying that it will not be useful for them but learning a professional skills might needs or require some money to achieve it which some might not even have.
A digital skills such as copyrighting may not really need so much for you to be able to learn it , even graphic designing, 20 dollars is nothing for you to spend on learning and becoming expert in one of them.

A digital skills such as copyrighting may not really need so much for you to be able to learn it , even graphic designing, 20 dollars is nothing for you to spend on learning and becoming expert in one of them.
Because something is not much for you doesn't mean other will be able to afford it comfortably. Apart from money to finance it, some housewives might not have the time to study it.

Because something is not much for you doesn't mean other will be able to afford it comfortably. Apart from money to finance it, some housewives might not have the time to study it.
This could actually be the reason I can agree with you because sometimes the children can be the distraction and so many other responsibilities that they have to take care of.

So many things
Article writing
Day care
Affiliate marketing
Dropshipping
And to mention a few
Dropshipping can be very good and you have the right skills you can even do that in conjunction with affiliate marketing as well, because those two go hand in hand. For example using your affiliate link can result in the customer getting a discount for your drop shipping business. This way it promotes both.

Of course online business can be done by housewives and many are successful, although initially just as a fad or hobby, the most suitable type of business is selling clothes online, or snacks, but if your business gets bigger you have to spend a lot of time.

As a housewife who desires to work from home, which online business can she comfortably do while also having to take care of housechore and the household. The type that doesn't need her attention all the time.
Am not thinking of any white collar business but skill... Like fashionist, hair dressers, and other women related selling products...

I think any kind of online business can be done by the housewife. It is like working from when you work online much more is you will engage in an online business like selling a product. How about affiliate marketing, that is easy to do when you are just at home with a computer. You can be promoting the products that you hope would get sales.
You won't believe it when I say that there are some online businesses that cannot be done by and housewife because they requires a lot of concentration and time to be able to do it and you know that a normal house wife has a lot of things to be doing at home like taking care of the children and making sure that the room is well run.

This could actually be the reason I can agree with you because sometimes the children can be the distraction and so many other responsibilities that they have to take care of.
Some housewives have children that they have to take care and this always takes their time in studying for a professional skill that will add values to their lives.

Housewife can easily be doing affiliating marketing online and making money , and its easy for a housewife to start working in a forum sites or as a freelancer in a freelancing site.
Affiliate marketing is a very good online business anyone can do from home. It is basically marketing other people's products and services on the internet. With the right digital marketing skills an average house wife will perform very well in this business. It is stress free and not very time consu

Affiliate marketing is a very good online business anyone can do from home. It is basically marketing other people's products and services on the internet. With the right digital marketing skills an average house wife will perform very well in this business. It is stress free and not very time consuming.
I also like affiliate marketing but it has not been easy for me. for more than 5 years now that I have been trying it. I have not earned a cent. but recently I earned $100 and since then I have not earn a cent. But I am still trying

The type of online business that a housewife can be engaged in that would not be needing her attention all of the time should be one that is a perceive income type of business. Find that perceive income business and you're good to go

There are online jobs that housewives can take advantage of that are not stressful or take a lot of time like paid to click jobs , affiliate marketing, and the likes.

Start a business coaching service Do you have administrative or management experience? Have you been through trying times and overcame? Then you can become a business coach. When the economy gets tough, business owners need all the help they can get to move ahead.
Most of this online business that can be really done by a housewife is working in a P2P sites this is very easy for housewife to do.

Some housewives have children that they have to take care and this always takes their time in studying for a professional skill that will add values to their lives.
Then in this case there is no need for them to look for employment when the have the responsibility of taking care of the little children, they should continue to raise the children until they are mature enough for her to be independent.

There are many business she could do and earn money from ,like from affiliate marketing ,domain marketing , blogging and many others ,she needs to just learn the skills

There are many business she could do and earn money from ,like from affiliate marketing ,domain marketing , blogging and many others ,she needs to just learn the skills
A housewife may face a lot of distraction when they are doing any business online because of one responsibility or the other, they can go into trading of cryptocurrency if they have interest.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back