What's new

What are those online businesses that can be done by housewives?

Affiliate marketing is a very good online business anyone can do from home. It is basically marketing other people's products and services on the internet. With the right digital marketing skills an average house wife will perform very well in this business. It is stress free and not very time consuming.
That is correct. They can do affiliate marketing. They will not create their very own product. All that they have to do is to sell the products online and just receive commissions after that the product is bought by clients or customers. They can do it at their homes.

As a housewife who desires to work from home, which online business can she comfortably do while also having to take care of housechore and the household. The type that doesn't need her attention all the time.
I think there are so many online work wife can do, depending on what she have passion for, if she is a good writer she can make money from fiverr and if it business she can make money from freelance or engage in pay to past

Streaming YouTube videos of cooking meals , streaming singing or dancing session , tutoring English or other academic subjects can be done by house wives who are looking for side income opportunities.

That is what I was trying to suggest in the beginning but you said that it is not possible that the children and other factors can be a source of distraction when they are learning the freelancing skill.
Children may be and may not be a distraction depending on the aged of the children and their parental needs. If the children are not infants or babies it will be easy to learn anything online by a full housewives.

Children may be and may not be a distraction depending on the aged of the children and their parental needs. If the children are not infants or babies it will be easy to learn anything online by a full housewives.
You should know that children are those people we can categorise into the age of 0 year to maybe 15 years, they can be a great way of distraction to people who are staying at home.

That is what I was trying to suggest in the beginning but you said that it is not possible that the children and other factors can be a source of distraction when they are learning the freelancing skill.
The housewife can work in a Paid to post site, by working a he or she will make lots and lots of money from this business.

There are many housewives in our neighborhood who are into the cooking business. They sell meals and snacks that the neighbors are buying regularly. Most of them are cooking dishes that is priced higher because they are special dishes that is not easy to cook.

Yes, this is a great business to start. Home-made products are usually much more hygienic as compared to food that is prepared in the market in my city. If they sell home-made products, then people will certainly buy from them if they produce hygienic products.

You should know that children are those people we can categorise into the age of 0 year to maybe 15 years, they can be a great way of distraction to people who are staying at home.
Those children that causes a lot of distractions to their parents are the ones that needs help to do anything and they are children below the age of 6. Any children above that van hardly cause distraction for you.

Some women discover that they are also good in writing. So they can take their passion for writing and turn it into making money for themselves doing so too. That's one smart way there too

Blogging is one of the best businesses that I would do if I was an housewife. With so much knowledge in an area, one can dedicate time to writing in that niche. With time and good traffic, you will start earning well.

What are those online businesses that can be done by house wives
Well there are many things to be done by house wives as a business such things include selling of cooked food stuff

One thing I have noticed about women most especially housewives is that they live the social media, and thankfully they can earn money by doing what they live with tasks site like viral trend.

The businesses that housewives can do online are numerous. She can start with affiliate marketing online or she call buy and sell small products of her own and sell it through social media.

Those children that causes a lot of distractions to their parents are the ones that needs help to do anything and they are children below the age of 6. Any children above that van hardly cause distraction for you.
Ok does it really mean that if an house wife has children below the age of 6 that she should never engage in other things since the children will be a distraction to her ? I believe they can still start up something.

Ok does it really mean that if an house wife has children below the age of 6 that she should never engage in other things since the children will be a distraction to her ? I believe they can still start up something.
When I say children I meant those kids that cannot do anything on their own without needing help mostly children below the age of three years.

House that simply means laddies that are meant to stay at home and monitor the affairs of the house,job like this bizdustry is a perfect job for an house wife

You can sell baby stuffs online, just advertise them via Facebook sponsored ads, people will contact you then you make sure they are delivered.

The businesses that housewives can do online are numerous. She can start with affiliate marketing online or she call buy and sell small products of her own and sell it through social media.
I agree with affiliate marketing because a housewife who stays at home all the time can do the posting to promote a product even in social media. The marketer can create several social media accounts to use for the marketing. That is being done by some of my female friends in Facebook.

When I say children I meant those kids that cannot do anything on their own without needing help mostly children below the age of three years.
Ok children below the age 2 can be a little bit stressful for the mother, over here if it is one child then the mother can even be free to do some businesses but more than one will be stressful.

Well most wives can actually indulge in sales online, talking about dealing in different sales and services. One of which is sales of shoes, hand bags, clothing using any handle taking about WhatsApp, Twitter etc.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back